Re: Re: [hameltech] GOLD BARS!

  • jmunson@his.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 4, 2010
      to add to Steve's reply: a "heater" is also known as The 3 Cone
      Device (or 3CD). Several have built variations of the device. Some
      have worked, others failed. Those who stuck true-to-spec and also got
      it working are not disclosing anything from what I understand. There
      was one mini-3CD that was built that started generating local effects,
      but I can't remember offhand whose that was. He was public about it
      for some time.

    • granite spider
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 5, 2010
        WIS is the work horse for building the shelter, ie~cutting the granite blocks, shaping,  moving and floating them into position and its the first part of the design to control the propulsion system of the shelter as it blinks  on the waves of aether through the cosmos.... lol...
        anybody have a location i can work on the two existing WIS...... ?????
        without WIS, nothing works........and nothing can be done........
        someone is looking at david and g's design of the frictionless bearing thats needed to make WIS smoother........WIS works, just needs a touch here and there, so its not flying apart from the pressure, like in the past....

[...]

        On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:25:29 -0700 (PDT), Gene Gonzalez wrote:

        Joe, I uploaded the pict to the Hamel Tech group-Photos-Hamel Tech notes images-"Interlocking block"
        Gene Gonzalez
        sundracer@...