Re: [hameltech] GOLD BARS!

  • Gene Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    Attached is a page from Robert Thomas book "The Word Made Manifest through Sacred Geometry" where it shows the large amount of gold needed to fuse the granite blocks.
    Anyone is welcome to input on this subject, if anyone is remotely attempting to build this very large ship, beside huge amount of money it should also have the best information available for the project, since Mr Hamel is not physically available to us, those of the group with the best knowledge based specifically on Mr. Hamel's ideas and plans should step forward.
    No bickering among friends, only helpful insight.

    Gene Gonzalez
    sundracer@...

    Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
      i have done a decent amount of research on mr hamel and his ships design and this is the first i have heard about it requiring gold to fuse granite together. All other research indicates that all is needed is magnets , 2 different kinds of granite and some other materials. Please correct me if im wrong

      Mike <mmorrissey@...> wrote:

      >Holy smokes, I've been away for a long time! WHat's this business about needing gold bars!
      >
      >ALl yu need is magnets and materials. The principles are simple. Execution is difficult. Gold bars? Never heard of it.

    • Mike
      Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010

        Hi all,

                  I find here, as in many other groups, people have a profound interest in absolute trivia, WHY?

        Are any of you bickering about gold bars able to raise and BUILD on spec the few hundred million necessary to build a complete UNPROVEN ship; or even have this sort of money yourself?

        WHY debate the fabrication methods of a supertanker, when none of you are able to even build a rowboat? (exceptions of some here acknowledged)

        FIRST, repeat even a simple version of David’s original flyer; then, WHEN, and only WHEN you are able to duplicate at will, have formulae to hand and materials specifications proceed further.

        This is the point at which you can access serious funding.

        For those conspiricists amongst you, sorry, without facing up to, and forcing your way through this thorny hedge (real or imagined) progress is stalled FOREVER.

        I personally built a smaller version of David’s original ‘oil drum,’  as best my funds would allow, at the time of the first book, and, after several months was unable to obtain any effects whatsoever, decided to leave this to the more ‘gifted ones’ here.

        In 20 years NONE have reliably reproduced.

        So, in conclusion, gold bar personnel should start more building and less talking; perhaps you will inform the vast majority of the group as to your progress?

        Hopefully,

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness

        Message 4 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
          I for one agree 100% with you Mike, it would not take an individual but one of the big nations on this planet to produce a ship as oulined in the book. Lets see first how we can replicate Mr. Hamel and fully ducument the findings.

          Gene Gonzalez
          sundracer@...

        • joesmith@cvctx.com

            Message 6 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
              Thanks Gene.

              You know,,,,,there have been a lot of things done to/with magnets since Mr.Hamel's experiments,or
              if you wish plans given to him.Putting that last part aside for a moment,,,while observing a 'so called,
              continuously rotating dish of magnets'(which proved to be Fraud),,,I thought often of Mr.Hamel's work.
              Surely there must be someone interested in the 55GDM,,,or who have gotten some slight,different
              results of such experimentation?
              The WIS for instance.
              Is it designed to work alone or in conjunction with the rest of the machine,,Mr.H,,called a ?heater?,,
              I feel postive that the group as a whole would support (not financially),,just about anyone who would
              Open Source (Share),,their work.
              Any Takers?

              And God created all things that were and were not.All of them he Created.,,,What are the ''were not''things,,
              what is it's meaning?

              There is soon to be tremendous $$$$$$$$$ from your friendly united states government for anything
              that even remotely resembles a free energy device,,Go For It!
              Ask your questions here.Post your results here.People will answer,analyse,criticize and acknowledge success.
              You know who you are and what you are about.
              GodSpeed!!
              Respectfully,,,
              Joe in Texas

              On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:25:29 -0700 (PDT), Gene Gonzalez wrote:

              Joe, I uploaded the pict to the Hamel Tech group-Photos-Hamel Tech notes images-"Interlocking block"
              Gene Gonzalez
              sundracer@...

              Message 7 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
                Joe,
                To answer one of your questions below... the WIS is a separate machine from the one
                David called a heater. The heater is the 45 gallon drum (55 US gallons) machine. They're
                not designed to work together.
                -Steve
                http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

                Message 8 of 16 , Nov 4, 2010
                  to add to Steve's reply: a "heater" is also known as The 3 Cone
                  Device (or 3CD). Several have built variations of the device. Some
                  have worked, others failed. Those who stuck true-to-spec and also got
                  it working are not disclosing anything from what I understand. There
                  was one mini-3CD that was built that started generating local effects,
                  but I can't remember offhand whose that was. He was public about it
                  for some time.

                • granite spider
                  Message 9 of 16 , Nov 5, 2010
                    WIS is the work horse for building the shelter, ie~cutting the granite blocks, shaping,  moving and floating them into position and its the first part of the design to control the propulsion system of the shelter as it blinks  on the waves of aether through the cosmos.... lol...
                    anybody have a location i can work on the two existing WIS...... ?????
                    without WIS, nothing works........and nothing can be done........
                    someone is looking at david and g's design of the frictionless bearing thats needed to make WIS smoother........WIS works, just needs a touch here and there, so its not flying apart from the pressure, like in the past....