Re: [hameltech] Experimental Results on Podkletnov's Impulse Gravity Generator

  • joesmith@cvctx.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 18, 2010
      Below you said,,and I will have to type it aas there is no cut and paste from my editor,

      The impulse is proportional to the mass of the objects and independent of their composition.
      Question,Did you quote this? if so where please?
      I am in your debt..
      Thanks a Million
      Joe in Texas
      ,,,,,,,a common man,,,a driller of wells,,,oil that is,,,

      Sent from my dial up phone

      On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:20:43 -0000, Bafoofkit wrote:

      Experimental Results on Podkletnov's Impulse Gravity Generator

      The detection of apparent anomalous forces in the vicinity of high-Tc superconductors under non equilibrium conditions has stimulated an experimental research in which the operating parameters of the experiment have been pushed to values higher than those employed in previous attempts. The results confirm the existence of an unexpected physical interaction. An apparatus has been constructed and tested in which the superconductor is subjected to peak currents in excess of 10^4 A, surface potentials in excess of 1 MV, trapped magnetic field up to 1 T, and temperature down to 40 K. In order to produce the required currents a high voltage discharge technique has been employed. Discharges originating from a superconducting ceramic electrode are accompanied by the emission of radiation which propagates in a focused beam without noticeable attenuation through different materials and exerts a short repulsive force on small movable objects along the propagation axis. Within the measurement error (5 to 7 %) the impulse is proportional to the mass of the objects and independent on their composition. It therefore resembles a gravitational impulse. The observed phenomenon appears to be absolutely new and unprecedented in the literature. It cannot be understood in the framework of general relativity. A theory is proposed which combines a quantum gravity approach with anomalous vacuum fluctuations.

    • joesmith@cvctx.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 18, 2010
        Please dis-regard last message.
        I Apoligize.
        Humbly
        Joe in Texas
        Sent from my dial up phone

        On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:23:01 -0000, Bafoofkit wrote:

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Bafoofkit" <bafoofkit@...> wrote:

        > Experimental Results on Podkletnov's Impulse Gravity Generator

        When you hold your hand in the projection area during the discharge you can feel the force or a short push to your hand together with a kind of an air push on your hand. If you do not keep you hand tight but a bit relaxed you can feel the slightest movement of the skin on the palm of the hand. The feeling is a bit strange and it is not easy to describe it. No electric shock, just a feeling that the hand is moved similar to the acceleration in a fighter plane but more powerful and very short. No sensation of cold or warmth. It is technically impossible to measure the air pressure as the gravity impulse itself is perhaps one million of a second or even shorter, the time of the electric discharge is much longer. The main impulse is harmless but the backward radiation is dangerous.

        I do not regard our experiment as something extraordinary but more as a natural development of scientific knowledge in the area of gravity research. Unfortunately I have a long history of sufferings from different institutions if gravity is concerned. Various magazines refuse to publish my articles because the term "antigravity" is a forbidden one in the physical community and also because the field of gravity is a crossing point of several sciences and the knowledge of various subjects in physics and chemistry is needed. People in my team represent experimental and theoretical physics, electricity, physics of low temperatures and superconductors. We do not regard the goal of our research and the latest publication as the attempt to get a Nobel prize, these awards are given mainly for political reasons. We wanted simply to prove that it is possible to control gravity creating artificial gravity field or changing the local gravity field or organising strong gravity impulses. Modern physics should be changed in many aspects. Humanity did not have much progress in understanding Gravity mechanism since the times of Holy inquisition. You know what happened to a guy who was trying to prove that the earth was round at that time. So, we are prepared to fight with "politically correct science" and we do not expect to get any reward for our achievement. Still, we do not lose hope and we are glad that many real scientists are on our side of the barricade.

      • joesmith@cvctx.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 18, 2010
          As for Boeing haveing antgravity,,,that may be possible,,,BUT,,,,,,,,If they had enough to put people on Mars,then there would be people on Mars insted of one alive rover,,and few satelites in orbit,,,these things are meassured with ones communicatve skills,,IE: if he dosent know the word than he can not describe it,,,,,,he may think it to work in his mind and on paper but NOT untill a valid proof is presented.

          I have harped on it as long as I care to.

          Respectfully,
          Joe in Texas
          Sent from my dial up phone

          On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:26:34 -0000, Bafoofkit wrote:

          I think we have an example of relativistic frame grabbing, which is the underlying mechanism for the Hameltech effect.

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Bafoofkit" <bafoofkit@...> wrote:

          > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Bafoofkit" <bafoofkit@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Experimental Results on Podkletnov's Impulse Gravity Generator
          > >
          > When you hold your hand in the projection area during the discharge you can feel the force or a short push to your hand together with a kind of an air push on your hand. If you do not keep you hand tight but a bit relaxed you can feel the slightest movement of the skin on the palm of the hand. The feeling is a bit strange and it is not easy to describe it. No electric shock, just a feeling that the hand is moved similar to the acceleration in a fighter plane but more powerful and very short. No sensation of cold or warmth. It is technically impossible to measure the air pressure as the gravity impulse itself is perhaps one million of a second or even shorter, the time of the electric discharge is much longer. The main impulse is harmless but the backward radiation is dangerous.
          >
          > I do not regard our experiment as something extraordinary but more as a natural development of scientific knowledge in the area of gravity research. Unfortunately I have a long history of sufferings from different institutions if gravity is concerned. Various magazines refuse to publish my articles because the term "antigravity" is a forbidden one in the physical community and also because the field of gravity is a crossing point of several sciences and the knowledge of various subjects in physics and chemistry is needed. People in my team represent experimental and theoretical physics, electricity, physics of low temperatures and superconductors. We do not regard the goal of our research and the latest publication as the attempt to get a Nobel prize, these awards are given mainly for political reasons. We wanted simply to prove that it is possible to control gravity creating artificial gravity field or changing the local gravity field or organising strong gravity impulses. Modern physics should be changed in many aspects. Humanity did not have much progress in understanding Gravity mechanism since the times of Holy inquisition. You know what happened to a guy who was trying to prove that the earth was round at that time. So, we are prepared to fight with "politically correct science" and we do not expect to get any reward for our achievement. Still, we do not lose hope and we are glad that many real scientists are on our side of the barricade.

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 18, 2010

            Mr Barfoofkit,

                                Writing to a group is like talking to friends, not like throwing newspaper cuttings out of a train window, hiding behind a peculiar email title, not addressing the group ,and having appallingly bad manners in not even disclosing your name and signing off with it.

            You are clearly mixing Eugene Podklotnov’s statements as apparently being your own experiences, and thinking you are exposing something unique and inspiring enough that all will gather crumbs from your table..

            Perhaps I will be slated by some in group, but bad manners and condescending attitudes, even if unintended, are not good.

            This is how I think you should have written.

            Hi All,

                      I wonder how many of you remember Eugene Podkletnov’s  experiments of 15 years ago, where he dumped 5 million volts at 10,000 amps onto a meissner levitated rotating superconductor and produced 1,000G gravity pulses, which as you will understand are, like Earth’s gravity unattenuated by intervening masses. This follows on from known facts about atoms, in that magnetism is cause by just ONE synchronized electron; and if atoms with unequal spin (lozenge shaped) are somehow induces with enough energy (No one knows HOW as yet), then the characteristics of cooper pairs, super conducting, and all the effects in David Hamel’s ‘fly away’ unit, including the bright blue plasma are recreated.

            The unknown is, exactly HOW to reproduce to order, and to understand so fully that it can MAYBE be reproduced in a smaller, and less energetic format.

            MIKE: I would then say if this was general information to group, or if I was GENUINELY experimenting with it, and not merely passing on legends in the many novels produced on this subject; I would genuinely disclose ALL my real knowledge, as this is what the world needs. I would also cite books such as Crandall www.trafford.com. Which explain how gravity can be recovered from a cone or frustum  of these special metals which range from copper (lowest) through Aluminium  to mercury and beyond, with clear cut reference to the Virnamas of ancient India.

            So, how about starting again, and telling me / group something entirely new, about YOU, and your REAL contribution?

            Have a good day all of you,

            Mike.

            Mike. J. Furness.