Update assistance

  • mojavecowboy
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2010
      Hello:

      I've been lurking here for years, but have decided I'd like to try to build a ship. Have been downloading info from the archives and Files section, and notice that much material is quite old, from ten years ago.

      If you have new material, PDF, Word docs, Xfiles, dwg, etc. jpgs, anything and everything that you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd truly appreciate it if you would email them to me or post them to the Files section.

      I'd like to get as complete a picture and plan of the entire process before I jump in, so any info you have would be quite welcome.

      Many thanks,

      Jacques
    • Steven Dufresne
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 26, 2010
        Hi Jacques,
        I'm glad to see someone's working on this. Re the ship, I have photos
        and info at:
        http://rimstar.org/sdprop/hamlshfs/hamlshfs.htm
        -Steve
        http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 27, 2010
          Hi, Steve:

          Thanks very much, that's a great help.

          Regards, Jacques

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 27, 2010
            Jacques, I did the original drawings for the book published by Bob Thomas, after I finished the drawings there was a sirious concern about the total size of the Trinity spaceship, for some reasons it did not follow the exact size of the sacred geometry and the drawing should have been twice as large in each stage ( as I was told). If you find any more info on this subject please let me know.

            Gene Gonzalez
            sundracer@...

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 28, 2010
              Hi, Gene:

              Thanks for your insights, will have a look. There are photos of blueprints available on the web, plus the pdf drawings by Doppel, and something looks awry to me as well.

              The living space looks more like closet space to me. I was thinking of building a larger ship. It seems to me that most builders have to deal with the high cost of granite where they live.

              I have a cheaper source of granite near where I live, so a larger ship wouldn't be prohibitive.

              Do you recommend buying the blue prints or the book?

              It would be great if there were more discussion here. I'm wondering if there isn't an easier way to mass - produce these ships, or at least in higher quantities. We don't seem to have much time left - eleven years, by reckoning of David Hamel.

              Perhaps there is a way to include five engines, and build the ships in quarter sections that interlock?

              All the best,

              Jacques

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 28, 2010

                Jacques,

                You do not need five engines.

                One will suffice.

                If you can find a copy of the book to purchase, that would be better than just the blueprints.

                As for time, you have all the time you need.  J

                Start there.

                Peace, Love, and Light,

                Jon C. Munson II

                "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

                I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 28, 2010
                  Jacques, I do have the blueprints in digital format...but again I warn you that they might not be correct in size, I wish someone in the group come out and specify the true dimensions so I can correct the blueprints. Do you know that the granite blocks after they are machined to size have to be interlocked with gold bars? just the amount of gold needed will be astronomical in cost. I don not want to discourage you, but study all the facts first.

                  Gene Gonzalez
                  sundracer@...

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010

                    Gene,

                    Your best bet for that information, as far as I can tell from the group participation (there are others who don’t communicate through this group), is Matt, and then Ole.  Steve Dufrense [sp] might also be a resource for the correct dimensions.

                    The tricky part is that the ship is built to sacred geometry dimensions, so, given one dimension, and the correct method of reading the MPM and knowledge of sacred geometry, you should be able to easily derive the remainder.  Unfortunately, in this life, I do not have the knowledge currently.  Matt and Justin are the only two people I know on the group that definitely know the sacred geometry and how to read an MPM – I can’t speak for anyone else.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
                      Jon,
                      I don't have the correct dimensions. I was thinking of suggesting
                      this morning that someone could get a rough idea of the dimensions
                      by looking at the photos and trying to find something in them to
                      reference against but just looking at the photos I have, I couldn't
                      find anything.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
                        Is that why there is allegedly a gold mine under David's property? Anyway, with the gold bar requirement, that is going to discourage a lot of people to build the ship! I wonder if the gold can be replaced by another cheaper metal.

                        Correcting the blueprint to the correct size would be great. Please try to do that and post the new files in the group. Thanks.

                        Ahchoooo

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Gene Gonzalez <sundracer@...> wrote:

                        > Jacques, I do have the blueprints in digital format...but again I warn you that
                        > they might not be correct in size, I wish someone in the group come out and
                        > specify the true dimensions so I can correct the blueprints. Do you know that
                        > the granite blocks after they are machined to size have to be interlocked with
                        > gold bars? just the amount of gold needed will be astronomical in cost. I don
                        > not want to discourage you, but study all the facts first.
                        >  Gene Gonzalez
                        > sundracer@...

                      • granite spider
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010
                          yes there is gold on davids old property, he also had the minerial rights, and still does for the property......