Earthquake

  • karymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      Before moving here in Sask in 2004, I lived in Quebec,specifically
      an area called Val De Monts.
      The earthquake center was a simple drive up the road.
      I am very familiar with Gracefield and surrounding areas.
      In the late 80's there was a quake that rattled me out of bed
      in a village called Montpelier.At the time i was playing music
      up there with my band.
      Another quake which cracked my apt ceiling in the early 90's in Gatineau,and several other minor shakes throughout the years.
      Earthquake is Sask? doubt it will ever happen, unless man-made by accident, which i hope i don't create in error,in the future.