Re: [hameltech] was there just an earthquake where mr. hamel used to live..??

  • Binny
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 24, 2010

      Nope still workin' on it tho got lots of like mineded friends.
      From: Steve O <steveopdx@gmail. com>
      To: hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 12:24 PM

      Location?

      As a side comment i would like to add seems like the HARRP project has been buszy  the sky has been light up at night and the classic HARRP cloud formations have been prevaliant lately.
      From: George Pantos gop6@comcast. net
      Sent 6/23/2010 2:10:19 PM
      To: hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com

      talk about a connection.. nevermind. unless u were here.

    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 25, 2010
        Here is a little Mid-Summer gift to the Hamel Group.
        Hope this is of some benefit to all.
        I have edited the e-mail thread as it was sent to me.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400
        Subject: Dave Hamels Pictures

        dh109.jpg
        49K View Scan and download
        dh110.jpg
        45K View Scan and download
        dh111.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh113.jpg
        45K View Scan and download
        dh114.jpg
        51K View Scan and download
        dh117.jpg
        45K View Scan and download
        dh119.jpg
        54K View Scan and download
        DH12.jpg
        51K View Scan and download
        dh120.jpg
        41K View Scan and download
        DH14.jpg
        58K View Scan and download
        dh15.jpg
        49K View Scan and download
        dh16.jpg
        49K View Scan and download
        dh17.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh18.jpg
        34K View Scan and download
        dh19.jpg
        37K View Scan and download
        dh20.jpg
        37K View Scan and download
        dh22.jpg
        31K View Scan and download
        dh23.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh25.jpg
        37K View Scan and download
        dh26.jpg
        41K View Scan and download
        dh28.jpg
        33K View Scan and download
        dh29.jpg
        32K View Scan and download
        dh30.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh40.jpg
        58K View Scan and download
        dh41.jpg
        46K View Scan and download
        dh42.jpg
        47K View Scan and download
        dh44.jpg
        55K View Scan and download
        dh45.jpg
        44K View Scan and download
        dh50.jpg
        57K View Scan and download
        dh51.jpg
        42K View Scan and download
        dh52.jpg
        43K View Scan and download
        dh53.jpg
        50K View Scan and download
        dh55.jpg
        56K View Scan and download
        dh56.jpg
        53K View Scan and download
        dh57.jpg
        41K View Scan and download
        dh59.jpg
        57K View Scan and download
        dh60.jpg
        48K View Scan and download
        dh61.jpg
        74K View Scan and download
        dh62.jpg
        65K View Scan and download
        dh66.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh77.jpg
        57K View Scan and download
        dh79.jpg
        57K View Scan and download
        dh81.jpg
        34K View Scan and download
        dh83.jpg
        54K View Scan and download
        dh86.jpg
        37K View Scan and download
        dh88.jpg
        27K View Scan and download
        dh90.jpg
        44K View Scan and download
        dh91.jpg
        40K View Scan and download
        dh93.jpg
        49K View Scan and download
        dh99 this is Ken C.jpg
        47K View Scan and download
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Do I , you , have permission from anyone for me to send these over to
        the Hamel Group of people on line at the same name?

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400
        Hello here are some pictures of Dave Hamel sent to me from my friend ..

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Hi: Use the photos where you think you should.

        ---

      • joesmith@cvctx.com

          Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400

          dh109.jpg
          49K View Scan and download
          dh110.jpg
          45K View Scan and download
          dh111.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh113.jpg
          45K View Scan and download
          dh114.jpg
          51K View Scan and download
          dh117.jpg
          45K View Scan and download
          dh119.jpg
          54K View Scan and download
          DH12.jpg
          51K View Scan and download
          dh120.jpg
          41K View Scan and download
          DH14.jpg
          58K View Scan and download
          dh15.jpg
          49K View Scan and download
          dh16.jpg
          49K View Scan and download
          dh17.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh18.jpg
          34K View Scan and download
          dh19.jpg
          37K View Scan and download
          dh20.jpg
          37K View Scan and download
          dh22.jpg
          31K View Scan and download
          dh23.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh25.jpg
          37K View Scan and download
          dh26.jpg
          41K View Scan and download
          dh28.jpg
          33K View Scan and download
          dh29.jpg
          32K View Scan and download
          dh30.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh40.jpg
          58K View Scan and download
          dh41.jpg
          46K View Scan and download
          dh42.jpg
          47K View Scan and download
          dh44.jpg
          55K View Scan and download
          dh45.jpg
          44K View Scan and download
          dh50.jpg
          57K View Scan and download
          dh51.jpg
          42K View Scan and download
          dh52.jpg
          43K View Scan and download
          dh53.jpg
          50K View Scan and download
          dh55.jpg
          56K View Scan and download
          dh56.jpg
          53K View Scan and download
          dh57.jpg
          41K View Scan and download
          dh59.jpg
          57K View Scan and download
          dh60.jpg
          48K View Scan and download
          dh61.jpg
          74K View Scan and download
          dh62.jpg
          65K View Scan and download
          dh66.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh77.jpg
          57K View Scan and download
          dh79.jpg
          57K View Scan and download
          dh81.jpg
          34K View Scan and download
          dh83.jpg
          54K View Scan and download
          dh86.jpg
          37K View Scan and download
          dh88.jpg
          27K View Scan and download
          dh90.jpg
          44K View Scan and download
          dh91.jpg
          40K View Scan and download
          dh93.jpg
          49K View Scan and download
          dh99 this is Ken C.jpg
          47K View Scan and download
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400

          On 6/24/10, Binny <binny@...> wrote:
          > Nope still workin' on it tho got lots of like mineded friends.

        • Steven Dufresne
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 25, 2010
            Are you asking if/how you can make them available to the group?
            If so, I wouldn't send them as attachments. Try uploading them to
            a new folder in the group's Photos section instead. I'd sure like
            to see them.

            Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400

            dh109.jpg
            49K View Scan and download
            dh110.jpg
            45K View Scan and download
            dh111.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh113.jpg
            45K View Scan and download
            dh114.jpg
            51K View Scan and download
            dh117.jpg
            45K View Scan and download
            dh119.jpg
            54K View Scan and download
            DH12.jpg
            51K View Scan and download
            dh120.jpg
            41K View Scan and download
            DH14.jpg
            58K View Scan and download
            dh15.jpg
            49K View Scan and download
            dh16.jpg
            49K View Scan and download
            dh17.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh18.jpg
            34K View Scan and download
            dh19.jpg
            37K View Scan and download
            dh20.jpg
            37K View Scan and download
            dh22.jpg
            31K View Scan and download
            dh23.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh25.jpg
            37K View Scan and download
            dh26.jpg
            41K View Scan and download
            dh28.jpg
            33K View Scan and download
            dh29.jpg
            32K View Scan and download
            dh30.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh40.jpg
            58K View Scan and download
            dh41.jpg
            46K View Scan and download
            dh42.jpg
            47K View Scan and download
            dh44.jpg
            55K View Scan and download
            dh45.jpg
            44K View Scan and download
            dh50.jpg
            57K View Scan and download
            dh51.jpg
            42K View Scan and download
            dh52.jpg
            43K View Scan and download
            dh53.jpg
            50K View Scan and download
            dh55.jpg
            56K View Scan and download
            dh56.jpg
            53K View Scan and download
            dh57.jpg
            41K View Scan and download
            dh59.jpg
            57K View Scan and download
            dh60.jpg
            48K View Scan and download
            dh61.jpg
            74K View Scan and download
            dh62.jpg
            65K View Scan and download
            dh66.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh77.jpg
            57K View Scan and download
            dh79.jpg
            57K View Scan and download
            dh81.jpg
            34K View Scan and download
            dh83.jpg
            54K View Scan and download
            dh86.jpg
            37K View Scan and download
            dh88.jpg
            27K View Scan and download
            dh90.jpg
            44K View Scan and download
            dh91.jpg
            40K View Scan and download
            dh93.jpg
            49K View Scan and download
            dh99 this is Ken C.jpg
            47K View Scan and download
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:10:31 -0400

              dh109.jpg
              49K View Scan and download
              dh110.jpg
              45K View Scan and download
              dh111.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh113.jpg
              45K View Scan and download
              dh114.jpg
              51K View Scan and download
              dh117.jpg
              45K View Scan and download
              dh119.jpg
              54K View Scan and download
              DH12.jpg
              51K View Scan and download
              dh120.jpg
              41K View Scan and download
              DH14.jpg
              58K View Scan and download
              dh15.jpg
              49K View Scan and download
              dh16.jpg
              49K View Scan and download
              dh17.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh18.jpg
              34K View Scan and download
              dh19.jpg
              37K View Scan and download
              dh20.jpg
              37K View Scan and download
              dh22.jpg
              31K View Scan and download
              dh23.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh25.jpg
              37K View Scan and download
              dh26.jpg
              41K View Scan and download
              dh28.jpg
              33K View Scan and download
              dh29.jpg
              32K View Scan and download
              dh30.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh40.jpg
              58K View Scan and download
              dh41.jpg
              46K View Scan and download
              dh42.jpg
              47K View Scan and download
              dh44.jpg
              55K View Scan and download
              dh45.jpg
              44K View Scan and download
              dh50.jpg
              57K View Scan and download
              dh51.jpg
              42K View Scan and download
              dh52.jpg
              43K View Scan and download
              dh53.jpg
              50K View Scan and download
              dh55.jpg
              56K View Scan and download
              dh56.jpg
              53K View Scan and download
              dh57.jpg
              41K View Scan and download
              dh59.jpg
              57K View Scan and download
              dh60.jpg
              48K View Scan and download
              dh61.jpg
              74K View Scan and download
              dh62.jpg
              65K View Scan and download
              dh66.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh77.jpg
              57K View Scan and download
              dh79.jpg
              57K View Scan and download
              dh81.jpg
              34K View Scan and download
              dh83.jpg
              54K View Scan and download
              dh86.jpg
              37K View Scan and download
              dh88.jpg
              27K View Scan and download
              dh90.jpg
              44K View Scan and download
              dh91.jpg
              40K View Scan and download
              dh93.jpg
              49K View Scan and download
              dh99 this is Ken C.jpg
              47K View Scan and download
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Do I , you , have permission from anyone for me to send these over to
              the Hamel Group of people on line at the same name?

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              all the quakes in the last yr have been with in 3days of the full
              moon or the new moon..............most have been just before.....
              hope ya all got yer bug out kite ready......
              As a side comment i would like to add seems like the HARRP
              project has been buszy the sky has been light up at night and the classi
              HARRP cloud formations have been prevaliant lately.
              Weird felt like a truck here too but I live on a fault line
              also

              felt like a truck rolled in.. how was it in Ottawa..

              Amazing I think I felt that here in Maine it was more
              like a strange vibration what was the exact time?

              talk about a connection.. nevermind. unless u were he
              re.

            • ahchoooo
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 26, 2010
                Hi Lady Hawk,

                I still do not know how to access the photos. Can you please upload them to a folder? Thanks.

                Ahchoooo