Getting there..slowly

  • karymusic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      Both my storage shed (12'X 9')and my workshed/tent(16'X 24') are finally built.
      Weather here in Canada has been crappy,slowing down things.
      Sat dishes are 10 foot, not 8 foot as previously stated.
      Need to setup all my tools this week,and hopefully get started
      in a few weeks.
      Hameltech has been quiet, so i thought i'd post this update.
      Yes, I am Canadian.
    • Nathan Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
        Hi there my name is nathan young. Its good to hear of any progress, no matter how small of a start as long as we are putting our feet ahead of ourselves instead of behind us. good luck and take care
        Nathan, from Brighton Ontario.

        .

        Enter for a chance to get your town photo on Bing.ca! Submit a Photo Now!