Is david hamel a god or an prophet?

  • Bafoofkit
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2010
      Is david hamel a god or an prophet?

      I'd like to know
    • George Pantos
      Message 2 of 14 , May 16, 2010
        u should use 'a' before prophet not an, or risk sounding like me..
        Message 3 of 14 , May 16, 2010
          Name the first language,you were taught to speak,
          no David Hamel is not a Prophet,magician,God,nor
          anyone except a French Canadian Vetran,with an
          account of being visited by an Alien????There are
          MANY better than I,to give account,,,of David Hamel.
          May he Rest in Peace.
          Joe in Texas

              Message 6 of 14 , May 16, 2010
                Actually,Mr.Pantos I was asking Mr.Bafoofkit,,,what His,First Language was.
                Pleased to make your acquaniance.I am between Austin and Houston,,,in Texas.
                A LONG way from Canada.Weight into speed.Somehow the magnetic
                repulsion acted as a spring,to maintain resonance.
                On the other hand,,,I wouldn't swear with my hand on the Bible,
                to nary a word of it!.

                Message 7 of 14 , May 16, 2010

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 16, 2010
                    and old enough to remember,,when,the lines rolled?
                    I drill holes in the ground.Deep.
                    Now I sit a this invention,this computer,and talk to a person
                    i have never met,,,
                    Tell us about Detroit,if you like Mr.Pantos.
                    Joe in Texas

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 16, 2010
                        There is nothing called God.  Human created God to cheat other people. I respect humanity than religion, cast or creed.  Recently, I met a person, who lead his life by cheating other people.  He is a lazy person and doesn't like to work.  I am working outside of my country. This person also from my country.  When he came to know that we both are from the same country, he told me that I met him like God.  He came to a company after signing contract for the salary & benefits etc.  But, he is not satisfy with the salary after some time since some persons are getting more salary and he jumped from the company with the idea is to do private work on his own to earn more money.  But, he couldn't make easy money and he try to collect money from other people.

                        I helped him many times and offered him food too.  Later, he became a nuisance to me.  I told him that I helped you on a sympathetic ground and not you say every time God. And if you believe in God you should not do illegal work.  What you have done is illegal and you will think even if you not get any punishment from the company you will be punished by Almighty God.

                        I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ASK - WHETHER DAVIC HAMEL A GOD OR A PROPHET ?

                        IF GOD CREATED BY HUMAN AND ASK THEM TO WORSHIP HIM, GOD IS WORSE THAN THE WELL KNOWN DICTATOR - HITLER.

                        NOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT UNKNOWN DAVID HAMEL A GOD OR AN PROPHET OR CHEATER.

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 17, 2010
                            If You or your friend are here in the United States of America,
                            Illegally,That is Not Good.
                            Carefull, for you and your family.
                            Peace,Love and Hard Work
                            Joe in Texas

                            Message 13 of 14 , May 17, 2010
                              LOLOL...nothing on this site for weeks~~~~~~ then this.... ~:o(

                              Message 14 of 14 , May 17, 2010
                                Yes and I was the idiot who tried to answer him.
                                Joe in Texas