Re: [hameltech] I'm back in time

  • granite spider
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2010
      "Those who have attempted to build a mini 3CD completely missed the
      harmonic structure(s) required to function properly, as i did as well.
      Too small(Mini 3CD) = required sympathetic harmonics not available, or simply "out-of-range" "....

      where have we heard that since 2005................ david preached this info
      good for you karymusic..........
      anyone know of a large shop i could move WT2SPD to in ontario........canada that is