Re: New 3D design

  • ahchoooo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 11:04 PM
      Excellent thinking! I too had a similar idea about a year ago, that the correct magnetic motor has to be a 3D design, instead of 2D. Since I did not have any software to simulate a design, I never got anywhere. I am glad that someone finally got the same idea too!

      Interestingly, I was going to reply to the original message of karymusic, but the message was gone! Conspiracy?

      Ahchoooo