Re: [hameltech] New 3D design

  • joesmith@cvctx.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Yes,eventually,if it is meant to be,it will happen.We here on the Forum will take any old bone you might find to throw our way.Or to put it another way,all of us here,are dying to hear more.Share with us as the need arises.Remember you have to give most everything away to gain.What you share here,will be going into the ears of the Faith full.
      God speed on your journey.
      Joe in Texas

      .On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 05:25:07 -0000, karymusic wrote:

      Well, sometimes bad things happen for a reason.
      Recently while building my shed i suffered a foot injury which confined me to home for the week,and prompted me to catch up on a few things.
      That was the bad news,the good news is..
      using swishmax flash creation tool combined with a magnectic flux
      software program i finally created my basic outline for my magnectic motor based on a 3D circle combination with magnets in repulsion.
      This idea was basically devised when i was much younger, but real life
      provided the distraction to halt the project from even starting.
      A gate/lockup issue is always common in most magnetically driven motors but my design is promising and can see no negative issues with lockup.
      It totally defeats the gate issue,and in short utilizes 3D thinking.
      This design cannot be found anywhere on the net other than one that is very 2D,primitive, and doesn't work. I find this rather odd since i believe at least one person would have designed something similar.Reviewing the net/youtube etc. lately i am still surprised with all the 2 dimensional thinking when it comes to creating a magnetically driven motors.
      Tomorrow i shall begin the building process (which may be a bit slow due to my injury )and update you all as to my progress.
      Hopefully i can inject some life back into this old forum.
      Much to quiet here these days.

    • ahchoooo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
        Excellent thinking! I too had a similar idea about a year ago, that the correct magnetic motor has to be a 3D design, instead of 2D. Since I did not have any software to simulate a design, I never got anywhere. I am glad that someone finally got the same idea too!

        Interestingly, I was going to reply to the original message of karymusic, but the message was gone! Conspiracy?

        Ahchoooo