I hope we can get Dan Akroyd to join this group. He is big on UFO's

  • The Black Baron
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
      I hope we can get Dan Akroyd to join this group. He is big on UFO's I would hope he can get alot of David Hamel's info to the fore front of this world. I will do all I can.
    • George Pantos
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
        how about a pretty girl instead.. blonde..??

        in a nighty..

        I hope we can get Dan Akroyd to join this group. He is big on UFO's I would hope he can get alot of David Hamel's info to the fore front of this world. I will do all I can.

      • Val Gruno
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
          She does not look like a blonde to me? You color blind?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010

            that's lee remick.. from the omen.. i figure good compromise..