Re: [hameltech] Re: WIS Question (yes, I do know the answer to these questions)

  • PICO
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 25, 2010
      Granite

      re mass-less    Float a 500 ton schooner --
      travel on waves of aether  -- get pushed by the atmospheric pressure differential (wind) on the sails
      It's the same thing   just different terms.  ;)
      Dell

      On 1/24/2010 12:41 PM, granite spider wrote:

      well........ .something is alive i see......WIS2

      there are two "WIS2"....they are stored till spring or a location is found......hopefull y i will find a place to move one and work on it.......i could use some help with a location.... ..

      the new book you all have does not have the WIS2 diagram in it!....but the pix that was posted is a pretty good drawing of the idea without the machine..... .just the isotopeline and the movement or action....
      the blank spot on page 290, should have........ ......... ......... .......
      .........." figure 19~13 Weight into Speed model 2 "........... .......
      i do have a couple of original copies printed from davids the computer, 3 pages where tampered with in the book by  bob thomas...... i'm sure you all know why......and
      this is not new information, i have posted this info a few X before over the last 4 yrs......

      "the houl~a~hoop effect" as david would say......and to think there was a noble prize for goofy science (2003 or 4) given for the idea to a gentleman in toronto....lololol. ...david, john and myself laughed about...."if they only really knew what they where tapping into"....
      GOOFY SCIENCE....lolol. ..still sits shelved..... ....good thing.....

      think about it...."ankles~ knees~hips~ torso"  keep the hoop going....... ..same as WIS2.....
      relate it to the pix.....
      the isotope line is vertical.... and creates both a "black and white hole"
      for every hair off centre the top ball moves~is a fold(phi) of power ......  1X,2X,3X,5X, 8X,13X,21X, 34X,55X,89X, 144X..... ...
      one hair off centre and the top granite ball startes to fall off, due to gravity..... the 13 inch granite ball is set in a inverted sixty degree cone, the top ball startes to torque.....which also brings the krystal to life(in both balls&base) through resonation.. ......WIS2 is so much more then  5x120volt generators giving off 600 volts of free power.....

      WIS2 is the work horse to cut and lift the pieces of granite to build the project .......
      "zero~point of creation"... .."massless" , ........not anti~gravity. .....
      i have also drawn the bearing that goes into the bottom ball for the tip of the rod to fit into
      for david....... .this bearing has over 20 spheres, of different sizes......
      its configuration makes it a friction~less bearing..... ...according to david......
      it does look very special..... kool thought

      WIS2 did work for 20 or 30 seconds, before the top ball blew out of its snare, i think the problem was that it may have started to hit to high of a volicity from falling in place...too much pressure.... just think how much pressure would be behind a 220lb granite ball free falling for 30 seconds from the sky........" too much tolerance" we where trying to run the top ball an inch or so off centre,i wonder how many hairs lines off centre that was...lol
      no wonder it came out of there like a cannon ball...

      davids ships rate of speed in space\aether? , if you wanted to measure it........
      it would be 5.3 times the speed of light or approx.1.6 million kms per sec or 5.76 billion kms per hour or for our US friends 3.6 billion miles per hour........ ....
      "now you see me~now you don't"...... ...being massless and riding on the waves of the sea aether does have its advantages.. ......just because you can't wrap your head around this information, doesn't mean its not real.....if you looked 4000 yrs into the future you would not "get it" either...... ..but then again, this is still pretty slow for space travel...... .

      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 26, 2010
        Granite
        I know you are looking for space -- would you think about organizing a working party? Folks could bring tents, vans, campers and food   No real need to organize much - build it and they will come ...
        Dell

        On 1/26/2010 5:14 PM, granite spider wrote:

        thats right....... .the wings that we have  now are approx. 8ft across x 3, the next set is to be double that 16ft across time 3 and the 3rd set was is to be 32 ft across X 3 wings....... davids craft is approx. 8o ft high by 180 ft wide........ .