Re: WIS Question (yes, I do know the answer to these questions)

    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 23, 2010
      does the WIS generator make use of the isotope line?...actually it's called anisotropic line of power....

      It appears it did in the WIS machines that David worked on before his passing. Not sure where, however... the 3 key components of the line exist though. We have the sphere at the top with snare (1), and then the sphere underneath (2) with the embedded steel/stainless steel rod...in which then connects to the granite fly wheel at the base on a fixed circular spin (3).

      The anisotropic line of power could be just the two spheres, and the granite slab fly wheel (seeing that the bottom most sphere had the embedded rod (making it one piece)).

      Of course, the WIS apparatus in the ship has 3 components. Top sphere in snare, bottom sphere (halved or quartered) with a female pivot (hole) on the bottommost male pivot (shaft) which is suspended circularly in magnetic fields.

      PI and the circle are a rule in nature that is utmost in it's importance for this technology to work. For the circle it's self is unending in it's path and suggests 'perpetual' or over unity.

      Thus the sphere which makes use of gravity on top of repulsion magnetism...is corrected on circular and curved path (granite pivot assembly). It is curves based in PI and the circle which thus work to make the machine possible. Magnetism is required in all WIS...I don't think we can create a WIS machine without it...ever.
      Magnetism is a key component to accessing the "point of nothing"....which henceforth comes everything. To keep things going you MUST have magnetism in order to grab at the universal field of creation/energy field underlying all of creation. Energy which is then brought into by the mechanism and maintains it's operation as well. You need the key in the door, the door opened and kept opened. magnetism being the key.

      Will the sphere make elliptical paths as it operates? It might based on resonance within the machine. Say for example the curved surface on the pivot is not harmonic to the sphere (geometry is not inter related here)...it might create conditions for ellipses to occur which are orders of magnitudes away from resonance. Or the machine simply shuts down because it feels 'friction' in operation due to out of resonance conditions. Friction does NOT have to be physical contact friction in which we get heat...it can be out of resonance conditions which cause entropy to occur.

      If the WIS follows the strict guidelines of the MPM, it should work as it should....but will it act in the same accordance as the 3CD? Following the laws of nature in resonance...

      How would the WIS build up speed? The granite sphere is quite heavy..and it rests on hair line or a very very fine point of contact friction. All that weight is driven onto a very small point. It's this small point which lowers friction. The magnetic cushion underneath this point is easily tipping it...creating motion. Gravity is thus translated into movement using the curved surfaces to actually created movement. Magnetism playing a key role in getting the whole thing going in a circular path. Without magnetism there is not movement. The magnetic cushion is thus greatly important. It must be adjusted in order to create movement and not choke out the gravity/inertia of the sphere.

      The 3CD works on the same principles of low friction...in order to create over unity conditions.

      Over unity design application is what underlies all of David's efforts. The 3CD, the WIS, the Hamel flying saw/tracy wheels all use over unity in all design. The circle being the utmost important, as is geometry resonance and magnetism and lowest possible friction.

      This technology requires gravity in order to work.

      I'll put more forward if anything else comes to mind.

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, wrong pic...
      >
      > see attached hamel drawing of the isotope line.
      >
      > Dan
      >

      > On 1/22/2010 10:04 PM, PICO wrote:
      > > Dan
      > > The principle is the same as the top rejection. A north out magnet
      > > was on the lower side of the steel ball - like the spinner only much
      > > bigger
      > > The magnet on the top of the frame below the ball was in rejection (N
      > > up) and the ball could be adjusted down into the field of the magnet
      > > in rejection. The ball will start to Squirm as the bucking magnets
      > > clash and cause a conical ^ motion as would the top rejection of the
      > > 3CD. From there the deal is to hook up the endless motion caused by
      > > magnet rejection,
      > >
      > > It could have been this was a super-duper spinner and he was taking
      > > out spin to a drive like a water wheel works
      > >
      > > I think you probably saw it in the yard. The bottom end used the
      > > millstone to store momentum and drive
      > > several alternators to provide output --- Looked like the upside
      > > down version of an Egyptian with a cup and ball on his head.
      > >
      > > On 1/22/2010 9:52 PM, Dan LaRochelle wrote:
      > >> The large tri-pod WIS machines were never completed correct?
      > >> David never got them to work correct?
      > >>
      > >> Who is in the know on this list?
      > >>
      > >> Dan

    • PICO
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 26, 2010
        Granite
        I know you are looking for space -- would you think about organizing a working party? Folks could bring tents, vans, campers and food   No real need to organize much - build it and they will come ...
        Dell

        On 1/26/2010 5:14 PM, granite spider wrote:

        thats right....... .the wings that we have  now are approx. 8ft across x 3, the next set is to be double that 16ft across time 3 and the 3rd set was is to be 32 ft across X 3 wings....... davids craft is approx. 8o ft high by 180 ft wide........ .