RE: [hameltech] WIS Question (yes, I do know the answer to these questions) [1 Attachment]

  • ole_thor
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 23, 2010
      Dan,
      Mr Hamel was working with a couple of local people on the WIS near the end.
      Of those people I think only Matt is a member of this group. I do not know
      specifically how far they got.

      I checked and there are a number of WIS drawings in the photos section that
      I posted some time ago. There are some in a folder called "Mr Hamel Aug
      2002"

      Ole Jensen
    • PICO
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 26, 2010
        Granite
        I know you are looking for space -- would you think about organizing a working party? Folks could bring tents, vans, campers and food   No real need to organize much - build it and they will come ...
        Dell

        On 1/26/2010 5:14 PM, granite spider wrote:

        thats right....... .the wings that we have  now are approx. 8ft across x 3, the next set is to be double that 16ft across time 3 and the 3rd set was is to be 32 ft across X 3 wings....... davids craft is approx. 8o ft high by 180 ft wide........ .