Re: [hameltech] WIS Question (yes, I do know the answer to these questions)

  • Dan LaRochelle
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 22, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 156 KB
    Sorry, wrong pic...

    see attached hamel drawing of the isotope line.

    Dan

    On 1/22/2010 10:04 PM, PICO wrote:
    Dan
    The principle is the same as the top rejection.   A north out magnet was on the lower side of the steel ball - like the spinner only much bigger
    The magnet on the top of the frame below the ball was in rejection (N up) and the ball  could be adjusted down into the field of the magnet in rejection.  The ball will start to Squirm as the bucking magnets clash and cause a conical ^ motion as would the top rejection of the 3CD.   From there the deal is to hook up the endless motion caused by magnet rejection,

    It could have been this was a super-duper spinner  and he was taking out spin to a drive like a water wheel works

    I think you probably saw it in the yard.  The bottom end used the millstone to store momentum and drive
    several alternators to provide output ---    Looked like the upside down version of an Egyptian with a cup and ball on his head.

    On 1/22/2010 9:52 PM, Dan LaRochelle wrote:
    The large tri-pod WIS machines were never completed correct?
    David never got them to work correct?

    Who is in the know on this list?

    Dan

    On 1/22/2010 9:41 PM, PICO wrote:
    Dan
    It's Dell -- I'm talking about the big Triangular WIS frame 10 ft tall with a huge steel ball driving a millstone

    Matt or granite can fill in some details it's getting a bit hazy after 10 years ;)
    I think they took it to Madoc Mr Hamel offered it to the town as a model to use to produce power for the town. Of course Madoc was hooked into Ont Hydro ...
    Dell

    On 1/22/2010 9:32 PM, Dan LaRochelle wrote:
    Please Jon, lets see a drawing of what you are talking about. Ball hanging in mid-air by a chain?

    It is time that the WIS be our only direction, everything else is a dead flat horse beaten far into the ground.

    Dan

    On 1/22/2010 9:27 PM, PICO wrote:
    Dan
    The ball does not rotate in a circle. The ball does not roll. It is hanging full in mid-air held by a chain or cable
     It acts just like the 3CD cones, constantly pushed about by the kind of gravity we call magnetism
    and falls back against what we do call gravity.  You will get what the relativity guys call a cone of light / sight
    We all know you have an abundance of understanding ;)

    On 1/22/2010 9:19 PM, Dan LaRochelle wrote:
    Study the drawings indeed....

    Tell me Jon, what is the "butterfly" platform?  What does it do?
    How is the ball accelerated if it just rotates in a circle?
    How is the energy to accelerate the rolling ball getting into into the WIS system?  A specific question.

    I think every one here knows that there is a "Isotope Line" of movement horizontal.  Right?
    But did you know Jon that there must also be an "Isotope Line" of movement vertical!

    What does that mean if there MUST be a vertical movement component Jon?

    Study the drawings.....huh?

    Dan LaRochelle

    On 1/19/2010 11:50 AM, Jon C. Munson II wrote:

    The magnetics keep the ball always off balance, as does the butterfly…it is a synergistic arrangement…study the drawings…

    Peace, Love, and Light,

    Jon C. Munson II

    "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

    I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

    Message 42 of 42 , Jan 26, 2010
      Granite
      I know you are looking for space -- would you think about organizing a working party? Folks could bring tents, vans, campers and food   No real need to organize much - build it and they will come ...
      Dell

      On 1/26/2010 5:14 PM, granite spider wrote:

      thats right....... .the wings that we have  now are approx. 8ft across x 3, the next set is to be double that 16ft across time 3 and the 3rd set was is to be 32 ft across X 3 wings....... davids craft is approx. 8o ft high by 180 ft wide........ .