Re: [hameltech] WIS Question (yes, I do know the answer to these questions) [1 Attachment]

  • PICO
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 22, 2010
      Dan

      It was more like the event horizon  ;)

      Dell

      On 1/22/2010 10:25 PM, Dan LaRochelle wrote:

      Study the drawing....

      there MUST be a vertical and horizontal component to the isotope line of movement.

      The ball in cup provides this movement..

      Dan

      ._,___
    • PICO
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 26, 2010
        Granite
        I know you are looking for space -- would you think about organizing a working party? Folks could bring tents, vans, campers and food   No real need to organize much - build it and they will come ...
        Dell

        On 1/26/2010 5:14 PM, granite spider wrote:

        thats right....... .the wings that we have  now are approx. 8ft across x 3, the next set is to be double that 16ft across time 3 and the 3rd set was is to be 32 ft across X 3 wings....... davids craft is approx. 8o ft high by 180 ft wide........ .