Oscillator?

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
      Under PHOTOS: misc by tonytetryl,last edited Dec 31,2008,
      Is there a better picture of this part?
      Thanks
      Joe in Texas
    • Steven Dufresne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        Hi Joe,
        Are you refering to the photo, mpm-oscillator.gif? If so, what information are
        you looking for? This is a diagram of the oscillator at the bottom of David's
        45 gallon drum device. It's what the bottom cone sits on and gives the bottom
        of the cone freedom to move around. You can see a side view of it at the
        bottom in shamelc.gif. I made two different ones back when I was building
        this device:
         http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/hamlosc1/h45gdosc.htm
         http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/hamlosc2/h45gdos2.htm
        Does this help?
        -Steve
        http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010

          Hello Steve

          Sorry neither of those two links the diagram of the top osc is in the PHOTO section on the Hammel page,second or third row down middle of page named "misc"by tonytetryl,it on yellow paper.

          I've blown it up and printed it,but still cant read,it. I can see the words magnet and field,,,there is a labeled"Ball of Weight at the pointed top,first analysis,"A resonance then vibration resulting in oscillation.

          Maybe someone else on the list might know,,Thanks for the links,I salute your effort.

          Joe in Texas

          Quoting Steven Dufresne :

          Hi Joe,
          Are you referring to the photo, mpm-oscillator. gif? If so, what information are

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010
            Namaste!

            What you are looking at is a Weight Into Speed (WIS) device, if I have
            the correct photo (a #27 in the upper left-hand corner?). To my
            knowledge, no-one here has built one (or at least said as much).

            Mr. Hamel was the only one to have built it, and that drawing was very large.

            Perhaps Tony, if he still lurks here, may have a bigger picture.

            Those devices were built rather large.

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            /s/ Jon C. Munson II

            Quoting joesmith@...:

          • joesmith@cvctx.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010

              Thanks a million,Jon.

              Indeed it does have a 27 at upper left.Wish I had a clearer drawing.VERY interesting drawing.

              Peace,Love and Light to you.

              Joe in Texas

              Quoting jmunson@...:

              Quoting joesmith@cvctx. com: