electricity from the ground

  • fantomaslord
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2009
      Granite Spider!:

      We have spoken over the phone years back about cancer remedies among other things for that again i thank you, unfortunately ignorance of people at not even giving a try to an alternative cost a life, same for this technologies if don't experiment we will never know for sure.

      Still thinking about the hamel drum and its geometry if i recall right dan la rochelle said is just a way to learn the geometry but it won't work , thing is at least is of some use

      While away from the group due to special training which kept me isolated for a year a learn that Mr Hamel passed away, to me planning a trip to his location was sad news for i couldn't met the man and learn more , so I wonder Granite Spider who is taking care of all that was left by Mr Hamel? Are there any significative advances? , right now my access to the internet is limited being in a foreign dangerous ,really dangerous land, and my research had shifted to energy production ala Tesla for technical knowledge of electricity is my thing,

      nonetheless continue trying when time permits to create and apparatus to produce at least some form of free energy , my results are modest but nonetheless the earth battery works light is produced continuosly and freely, but a bigger generator that's 50% there, Tesla wasn't easy to understand neither, but the secret is in vibrations harmonics the understanding and mastering of resonance and frequencies.

      good luck to all

      Happy and safe Holidays!!