Re: [hameltech] Re: question to the group..??....~<^>~

  • granite spider
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      the pinions of the gt have no friction due to ......when its running there is no wt on the pinions....wt is only there when it is at rest......but davids bearing configeration is to phi and looks to be the answer to alot of issues out there, but its not a skin......its a bearing
      i think all ormes(powder gold) really do is give more direction to "aether"...chi, ki pranna, orgone,life~force, or what ever you all want to call it.....when ingested ..........i know a man with cancer for the last 8 yrs.....eats crushed white quartz krystal powder, really!!!! it blows me away....but the krystal will hold and build up a charge of the aether(like ormes), which makes him resonate at a higher level....which actually keeps the dis~ease in remission, but not cured....