Vacuum Environment

  • jr@profitpro.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
      Gentlemen:

      Has anyone considered what one of these (working properly) devices
      would do in complete vacuum? If the flow of air becomes circulating
      plasma then the device would have no use in space/vacuum, or would it
      function at a higher level in vacuum? Would the absence of air enable
      it to function faster and more efficient building higher levels of
      magnetic fields? My plan if I can build a working prototype is to
      test it in vacuum as well. I must admit I don't understand all
      the
      physics involved so I welcome any comments to educate me better.

      Comments anyone?
    • Jeff Whitehead
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
        Jr,

        It's my understanding that these devices are designed to operate in a
        pressurized atmosphere and require a continual intake of air to
        ionize over the aluminum cones. The propulsion system that would
        operate in a vacuum (or at least the fluctuating vacuum of space) has
        not been expounded upon as of yet to my knowledge. Hope this helps.

        To those in the know, please correct me if I'm wrong

        Jeff

      • shawn@kineticcom.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
          Yeah, I have had this same thought in my head for a long time...I
          believe this question has been asked before many times. I am not
          sure who said it, but they said the craft would use it's own
          internal "air" or the actualy craft is a closed system.

          Basically, as I see it, this mechanism uses constant balanced
          vibrations to extract ZPE (Zero Point Energy) from the universe. In
          order to visualize this you must think 4 dimentionally. It's been
          proposed in other research that there is a immeasurable amount of
          energy all around (or within all matter) us at all times. At our
          current state of scientific/engineering capacity, we have only
          figured out how to "force" some of this energy out to provide
          electricity for society. My analogy for today's power generation
          is...we are trying to cut a circle with a circular (skill) saw. It's
          just not the right tool for the job, but it can be done, just expect
          to do a lot of cussing.

          Anyhows, the reason I believe in this mechanism...is because it uses
          constant "resonance" vibration (like research done by Tesla)to
          extract huge amounts of energy from this theoried 4th dimention ZPE.
          Because it is hard for me to visualize any smaller, I like to think
          of ZPE as constant stream of infinite power that makes elections
          move/vibrate around the neucleus.

          Swinging back around to your original question, I would say again,
          that I think that once you get the thing running. It can function in
          a "closed" system because you are only using the "resonant plasma
          system" to milk the ZPE from another dimention, if you will.

          Not to be nerdy or anything here, but there is a quote from Star Trek
          1st Contact - it was in the scene where Picard was questioning the
          Female Borg leader. Her comment to him was..."You humans always think
          so three dimentionally!" I believe this comment is so true. If our
          human race is going to take the next step in technology, we have to
          realize that there is a lot more going on around us than we could
          ever comprehend. Let's not do this research/experimentation thinking
          the world is flat!

          I would also be interested in other people's opinions on this
          subject, because it is often skirted. I think this is mostly because
          most people don't want to understand it, they just want to see it
          work. And that's perfectly okay, that's how things get done in this
          world. There are doer's and there are thinkers, but there are very
          few people who are both.

          That's my perspective. Anyone else?
          Shawn
        • Mike Morrissey
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
            There was a post by Dennis Baker that pointed out a relevant
            breakthrough. Here is the link to that post.

            http://www.egroups.com/message/hameltech/1380

            Although, this system uses a conventional power source, the result is
            the same...the initial atmosphere when the device is started is held
            within the system (i think). Anyways, read that message over again.

            Mike Mo. (a doer....trying to be a thinker too...)
          • Dan LaRochelle
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
              Ah....what in a vacuum anyway??

              :)

              Enjoy!

              Regards,

              Dan LaRochelle
              Hamel Technology
              http://members.nbci.com/hameltech

              From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
              http://experts.yahoo.com/
            • David Koukourou
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
                Hi Dan,
                These graphs are really interesting, where did they come from. are they
                called anything in particular(gaussian surface?)? and where did the term
                "Nested recursive plasma flows" come from. is it known in plasma physics?

                David K

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
                  Hi David,

                  The two interesting graphics are from:

                  http://www.danwinter.com

                  It is a very large web site.

                  The "Nested recursive plasma flows" is my term.

                  --- David Koukourou <dkouk@...> wrote:
                  > Hi Dan,
                  > These graphs are really interesting, where did
                  > they come from. are they
                  > called anything in particular(gaussian surface?)?
                  > and where did the term
                  > "Nested recursive plasma flows" come from. is it
                  > known in plasma physics?
                  >
                  > David K

                  From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
                  http://experts.yahoo.com/
                • David Koukourou
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 3, 2000
                    Hi Dan,
                    thanks for the link, it is large isn't it!! I found it a bit hard to
                    read, and if the topic wasn't something I hadn't encountered before I would
                    probably not have read it all that much. I did though.
                    from what I understand, the way to get a self resonant wave (or a wave that
                    feeds itself) you need to use phi relationship. For example the three wings
                    of the hamel ship should each be phi larger than the wing above it. So
                    would this mean that the cones in a 3cd should also be phi related in size?

                    the fibbonachi spiral shows the wavelength size relationships and thus the
                    relative sizes of the cones.
                    I have also noticed that the width of the cone is not what is important,
                    it is the height. It is just that the height and width are the same in this
                    setup for balance. The reason I say this is that the height of the cones
                    relates to the wavelength.

                    I geuss that this means the interesting graphs showed that each recursion
                    was phi larger than the previous one hence the reason for the wing size in
                    the ship.

                    David K.