Re: question to the group..??

    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 26, 2009
      I, too, would be willing, but time and money are required here at home :) ....unless an act of God forced me to 'make it so'...Swine Flu anyone.....?

      It would be an honor to serve such a higher purpose and yet the only thing that truly worries me is that 'what if' gov't officials and others got wind of such a project!

      If it were done somewhere neutral and unaffected by outside 'powers that be', it may be worthwhile. David Hamel's land would have served a greater purpose if he had not released to his unknowing son! Too bad he didn't leave it to the most trusted and dedicated. Now, it just sits there, for sale.

      One thing for sure, is that a great many of skilled people would need to come forward. Highly skilled would be preferred....but as long as the will to accomplish is there, that is all that is needed.

      Skilled in many areas:

      Welding
      -TIG, MIG, A/O, Plasma etc.
      Stone Work
      -granite sphere making, cup making, diamond tooling (saws, drills, bores) etc
      Jig making
      -structural mechanics and all sorts of know how to make proper jigs for wings and all pieces of the puzzle.

      etc...etc...etc

      I watched a program about the M-1, yesterday, about the M-1 tank refurbishing facility in the U.S. (several of them). We would need, literally, a facility which is equivalent or at least on a proportional scale to carry out a daunting task of creating at least One Galaxy Trinity.

      We would also, need a R & D facility which would be doing all the sub components of the G.T., understanding everything.

      That would be "weight into speed", in which a total dedication to mastering all avenues of this methodology.

      Then, others could be 'bellows', 'wings'....'snares'

      A magnet dept, which looks after all magnets and handling and classification.

      Be creative. I guess the best thing for any of us, George, would be to pre-plan ever little nuance ahead of time.

      Of course, what is also needed the MOST, is total fundamental understanding of the 3 cone device.

      This knowledge would serve an absolute baseline for the ship. You'd need to know this stuff inside and out beforehand.

      So perhaps, many persons could be attempting 3CD replication as well, during the fabrication of the ship(s). All under the roof of one complex.

      BTW, we have all had the time to understand the 3 cone device. If you don't understand it now, then in order to begin a Galaxy Trinity project, one must know the 3 cone device beforehand. That would mean, someone or a group who has greatest understanding would thus teach all
      those involved, all the nuances they have learned.

      I could do it, as I have learned a great deal, but I am sure there are masters on here, who know much much more :)

      ORGANIZATION...paperwork and practical all at once. You do what you say. You walk the walk as much as talk the talk.

      It will take great leadership to make this happen.

      Don't let my post discourage any of you. This has been a goal of mine too, which has not manifested at all. The timing isn't right just yet.
    • Derek
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 26, 2009
        you guys are very smart maybe you need a little ''help'' from the infinite  www.erowid.org

        On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM, yrrett55 <yrrett55@...> wrote:

        The Hamel Generator as such cannot be replicated in a Government lab--they do not know how.

        They have since crated the generators left for them by Mr Hamel, and have gone on to other things, However some members of this group and
        also of others that come in from time to time and are still wanting to pick up the answer to, How does it work? They are referred to as
        Detectors in that some are Human AND SOME ARE PROGRAMS SEARCHING.

        If anyone were to build one, it would just vibrate at best just as in the moving picture sequence on this group--the strange look on this
        fellows face is most unusual, I thought it was a hoax at first.

        You are best to make Hamel spinners that are simple to make and to get the idea about weight into speed.

        The Hamel incident was specifically to "get the idea across" of weight into speed, of what was possible and to try and galvanise the mind sets of those who could be bothered looking at it.

        To make the devices is needed, and to do this is not a waste of time
        at all as the learning processes are amplified, In a strange way every time you actually do something there is a change
        inside yourself and also around you--it is referred to as learning
        and if you could count success it would be 90% failure or 90%
        learning before you got something right.The reason you ended up were you got something right is the result of all that has gone before, failures included.

        So make Hamel spinners and show your friends at parties, your families and also the people where you work and know this was the
        true intent of the "Hamel project" as was instigated by Hamel and his friends from space.
        Making a magnetic novelty toy such as a spinner and selling it would
        be perfect.