Fw: [antigrav] Re: question to the group..??

  • George Pantos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 9:16 AM
      hopefully we can keep this conversation going, and i can get an answer from some of you.. u mean to tell me if this weren't in place none of you would be interested..?? are u really locked into your situations at home where you couldn't manage this.. i know i am, so i understand.. my parents are elderly and i can no longer leave them alone without something disastrous potentially happening.. it's happened before, and i find it very hard to live with.. so. that said, i still have some responsibility also to the people at my current job, that is one reason i would work only part time, plus i like to remain creative and if i did not have some freedom of activity that would quickly be depleted.. but i need to know if there is an interest so i could possibly come up with a proposal.. read below..