RE: [hameltech] Re: question to the group..??

  • Jon C. Munson II
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 25, 2009

      George, where “we” as a People, are going, there will eventually be no need for any money, period.  I’m not sure when that is going to happen, but it will.  I’m personally hoping within my lifetime if it isn’t already around the corner (the Divine does not give hard timelines of course).  In the meantime, steps are being taken to transition from the “greed” based economy (currently, um, running) to that based more on “need/love.”  Again, the stuff you see going on is all part of that transitional period.  Earth has requested this, and “the people” have chimed in their desire as well.  The Divine is therefore answering and you are witnessing the product of the Answer.

      Your project may very well be one of those transitional projects that gets us further down the path – so don’t give up on it.

      Relative to your question however, in my particular case I cannot relocate – too tied to this area unfortunately.  If I were local, I wouldn’t necessarily need to be “paid” per se is what I meant by my reply.

      Peace, Love, and Light,

      Jon C. Munson II

      "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

      I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 26, 2009
        you guys are very smart maybe you need a little ''help'' from the infinite  www.erowid.org

        On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM, yrrett55 <yrrett55@...> wrote:

        The Hamel Generator as such cannot be replicated in a Government lab--they do not know how.

        They have since crated the generators left for them by Mr Hamel, and have gone on to other things, However some members of this group and
        also of others that come in from time to time and are still wanting to pick up the answer to, How does it work? They are referred to as
        Detectors in that some are Human AND SOME ARE PROGRAMS SEARCHING.

        If anyone were to build one, it would just vibrate at best just as in the moving picture sequence on this group--the strange look on this
        fellows face is most unusual, I thought it was a hoax at first.

        You are best to make Hamel spinners that are simple to make and to get the idea about weight into speed.

        The Hamel incident was specifically to "get the idea across" of weight into speed, of what was possible and to try and galvanise the mind sets of those who could be bothered looking at it.

        To make the devices is needed, and to do this is not a waste of time
        at all as the learning processes are amplified, In a strange way every time you actually do something there is a change
        inside yourself and also around you--it is referred to as learning
        and if you could count success it would be 90% failure or 90%
        learning before you got something right.The reason you ended up were you got something right is the result of all that has gone before, failures included.

        So make Hamel spinners and show your friends at parties, your families and also the people where you work and know this was the
        true intent of the "Hamel project" as was instigated by Hamel and his friends from space.
        Making a magnetic novelty toy such as a spinner and selling it would
        be perfect.