Re: Justin Szymanek Site?

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
      I took my site down a while ago because I was no longer happy with it and I do not have the time to properly manage the site and deal with the emails it attracts.

      I am still unsure if the Pyramid method is generating tiny amounts of ormes or if it is a imprinting process. I have been able to get a super thin oil film but never the white powder some claimed to have generated.

      If you have any questions email me, this group is not really for discussing pyramid energy.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Renato Cezar" <renlac10@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone!
      >
      > Greetings!
      >
      > Please,do you know where is Justin's site Pharaoh Vodka, or any mirror of it? Seems to be no more at
      > http://www.geocities.com/aupyramid/aup.html
      > or at
      > http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/undergsci/
      >
      > Thank you very much!