Justin Szymanek Site?

  • Renato Cezar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
      Hello Everyone!

      Greetings!

      Please,do you know where is Justin's site Pharaoh Vodka, or any mirror of it? Seems to be no more at
      http://www.geocities.com/aupyramid/aup.html
      or at
      http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/undergsci/

      Thank you very much!

      Renato
    • Steven Dufresne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
        I don't know if Justin is still monitoring this group but it
        looks like he took down his main website too:
        http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
        Now it just references this group.
        -Steve
        http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

        Renato Cezar wrote:
        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > Greetings!
        >
        > Please,do you know where is Justin's site Pharaoh Vodka, or any mirror of it? Seems to be no more at
        > http://www.geocities.com/aupyramid/aup.html
        > or at
        > http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/undergsci/
        >
        > Thank you very much!
        >
        > Renato
      • jszymanek2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
          I took my site down a while ago because I was no longer happy with it and I do not have the time to properly manage the site and deal with the emails it attracts.

          I am still unsure if the Pyramid method is generating tiny amounts of ormes or if it is a imprinting process. I have been able to get a super thin oil film but never the white powder some claimed to have generated.

          If you have any questions email me, this group is not really for discussing pyramid energy.

          Justin

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Renato Cezar" <renlac10@...> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone!
          >
          > Greetings!
          >
          > Please,do you know where is Justin's site Pharaoh Vodka, or any mirror of it? Seems to be no more at
          > http://www.geocities.com/aupyramid/aup.html
          > or at
          > http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/undergsci/
          >
          > Thank you very much!