RE: Re: [hameltech] Magnetic or non magnetic cones?

  • Allen Pearson
    Message 1 of 17 , May 29, 2009
      Thank You Ole, but no I certainly do not wish anyone to do research on my behalf.  I need to discuss my efforts with others of like mind that are somewhere around the same stage in development of a magnetic motor as I am. Once I have a working model up and running, It will be utilized in combination with a generator to produce free electricity. The applications from there are endless.

      Allen S. Pearson Sr., RCP CRTT
      Phone: 916-770-7196