FW: [hameltech] Re: Any successes out there?

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
      Mike,

      Yahoo flagged your messages as possible spam. I am not sure why but I think it may have to do with the subject line with the forward and reply both there? Anyway I just noticed they were in the buffer when I logged on tonight.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I do believe there is some strange form of censorship on Yahoo
      > groups!
      >
      > I have resent this post 3 times over the last day or so, and nothing back
      > from group.
      >
      > IF, it behaves the same as 'other groups', then simply by forwarding, with
      > this introduction will get it through!
      >

      > I don't think there is sense or reason behind yahoo, even WORSE, just try to
      > contact Yahoo to make a complaint! Use an old computer, because I guarantee
      > you will want to beat it against a wall afterwards!
      >

      > Mike.
      >

      > Mike. J. Furness.
      >

      > _____

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009

        Hi Justin,

                    Problem answered, thank you, I sent my last post before your post arrived, thanks,

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 12:20 PM
          In a private email received:

          >But that DePalma expermient results had a a spinning ball and a
          >non-spinning ball were >>ejected with the same force. The spinning
          >ball went higher faster, and them dropped faster >>than the non-
          >spinning ball.

          >Wouldn't the energy in the spinning have to do with the increase
          >fall?

          Yes. But the point is this: An APPLIED force has less RESISTANCE on a spinning body. On the way up, the balls applied force was the push from the hand. It was spinning so it had less resistance and went higher. On the way down, the applied force was gravity. It was still spinning so it had less resistance too. It fell faster.

          Now imagine a system of three cones. The bottom cone stands upright suddenly, applying an acceleration to the middle cone. If that middle cone is spinning, it will raise higher than it would when not spinning. If it is restricted by the next cone up, then that excess energy is transfered to the next cone up. If THAT cone is spinning, it too will push higher. The excess energy from the top cone is used in centering the entire system. WHen it comes close, the bottom cone tips off center, restarting the system.

          Keep in mind, though, that wherever I said "spinning cones" I actually meant spinning magnetic flux density. The cones don't spin, they wobble. But the DePalma effect is created by the interactions of the ring magnets with the cone magnets.

          That's my theory, anyway. Good luck!