Re: Drawings with Manifest Book

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2009
      Ole - you may need to update your copy of Adobe Acroreader. I have
      version 9 and it is working for me.

      Peter - the drawings are a bit different than the ones I have, namely
      that they are in color and show more. And the WIS one is new.

      Matt - Thanks for uploading them, nice to have in a digital file.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, PICO TECH <picotech9999@...> wrote:

      > Ole
      > I didnt have any trouble finding them or opening them. It sounds
      like
      > something with your browser
      >
      > Thanks
      > Dell