Re: [hameltech] hola-hello

  • Dell Coleman
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2009
      Juanmarcos

      The research that most people do is build one of the three cone devices.
      It is the only research worth anything

      Hola

      Dell

    • brodonh@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
        Hi All,
        I'm new to this group.

        One question: is there a proposed practical application for the 3
        cone device?

        Sincerely

        Donald

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <picotech9999@...>
        wrote:

        > Juanmarcos
        >
        > The research that most people do is build one of the three cone
        devices.
        > It is the only research worth anything
        >
        > Hola
        >
        > Dell
        >
        > juanmarcos_29 wrote:
        > >
        > > good night, I thank you for this note of Mr. david hamel, sorry, I
        > > know if there are more pictures and explanations that make Mr
        David,
        > > the photos of the page I see only a few and I think to develop
        this
        > > technology would be more magnetic research, thanks.

      • Steven Dufresne
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
          Hi Donald,
          David Hamel often refered to it as the heater. He even wanted
          someone to build one to heat the quonset garage he used for
          his workshop in the winter.

          Though it wasn't intended to fly, thinking about it now, if
          it did tap into ZPE then it would modify the local space
          density and hence gravity. All these years I've been saying
          it wouldn't fly because the cones were upside down relative to
          the flying version, but that may not make any difference.
          -Steve
          http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 23, 2009
            Hi Donald,

            It's a teaching mechanism and also can be used as a heater for
            warmth. David also mentioned using it to draw power from the ground,
            using a coil at the bottom (however, the cycles will be far too high
            and of low amplitude to do any conventional work).

            Teaching mechanism, to understand some core principles of creation
            physics. That vibration is very important to tap free energy etc.

            Thanks
            Matt

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 24, 2009
              Mr Hamel was fond of this book as a teaching guide to the old technology.

              Now they are showing one on exhibition in the big smoke.

              http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090224.wdead0225/BNStory/Entertainment/home

              Probably worth the trip for Ontario folks. As an aside coming into
              Toronto on the way back from Mr. Hamel's place
              there were signs for an Egyptian exhibition at the ROM. I made a left
              turn and went right over there.
              The best stuff was in the earliest Dynasties. After a while the
              Egyptians lost the Annunaki touch ;)

              Dell

              Steven Dufresne wrote:

              > Hi Donald,
              > David Hamel often refered to it as the heater. He even wanted
              > someone to build one to heat the quonset garage he used for
              > his workshop in the winter.
              >
              > Though it wasn't intended to fly, thinking about it now, if
              > it did tap into ZPE then it would modify the local space
              > density and hence gravity. All these years I've been saying
              > it wouldn't fly because the cones were upside down relative to
              > the flying version, but that may not make any difference.
              > -Steve
              > http://rimstar.org <http://rimstar.org> http://wsminfo.org
              > <http://wsminfo.org>
              >
              > brodonh@... <mailto:brodonh%40verizon.net> wrote:
              > > Hi All,
              > > I'm new to this group.
              > >
              > > One question: is there a proposed practical application for the 3
              > > cone device?
              > >
              > > Sincerely
              > >
              > > Donald
              > >
              > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:hameltech%40yahoogroups.com>, Dell Coleman <picotech9999@...>
              > > wrote:
              > >>Juanmarcos
              > >>
              > >>The research that most people do is build one of the three cone
              > >> devices.
              > >
              > >>It is the only research worth anything
              > >>
              > >>Hola
              > >>
              > >>Dell

            • lady hawk
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 25, 2009
                HI all,, the ' Big Smokey?'
                Sounds like someone is refereing to Hamilton On rather than Toronto!!!! LOL
                Up here some people still refer to Toronto as 'Hog Town' and anyone
                who knows about Bay Street will understand why...OK, politics aside
                here...
                What one needs to do about the ROM exhibit is to call them and see if
                they have published a catalogue of any sort for this exhibit. it would
                have been published by the UofT press or maybe for the magazine
                Rotunda..find as many pictorial representations as you can for this
                one.
                When you visit the show try to park a few subway stops north , east or
                west of the University 'Museum' stop
                or the Yorkville stop on the Bloor Danforth line will get you close
                too and its a short window shopping walk away.
                Any parking in the area is expensive and problematic to say the least
                and nowadays there is a lot of break ins around there unfortunatly.
                call 416-586-5862 or 416-586-5549 books xt @5784
                tell whoeveryou speak to you want informationon the catalogue and
                Rotunda magazine..be persistant there are a lot of young people there
                who are still learning the ropes and they need to refer to a manager
                who might know how to answer your questions better..if someone shows
                an interest then they might print more pictures for the public