hola-hello

  • juanmarcos_29
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2009
      good night, I thank you for this note of Mr. david hamel, sorry, I
      know if there are more pictures and explanations that make Mr David,
      the photos of the page I see only a few and I think to develop this
      technology would be more magnetic research, thanks.
    • Dell Coleman
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 20, 2009
        Juanmarcos

        The research that most people do is build one of the three cone devices.
        It is the only research worth anything

        Hola

        Dell

      • brodonh@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
          Hi All,
          I'm new to this group.

          One question: is there a proposed practical application for the 3
          cone device?

          Sincerely

          Donald

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <picotech9999@...>
          wrote:

          > Juanmarcos
          >
          > The research that most people do is build one of the three cone
          devices.
          > It is the only research worth anything
          >
          > Hola
          >
          > Dell
          >
          > juanmarcos_29 wrote:
          > >
          > > good night, I thank you for this note of Mr. david hamel, sorry, I
          > > know if there are more pictures and explanations that make Mr
          David,
          > > the photos of the page I see only a few and I think to develop
          this
          > > technology would be more magnetic research, thanks.

        • Steven Dufresne
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
            Hi Donald,
            David Hamel often refered to it as the heater. He even wanted
            someone to build one to heat the quonset garage he used for
            his workshop in the winter.

            Though it wasn't intended to fly, thinking about it now, if
            it did tap into ZPE then it would modify the local space
            density and hence gravity. All these years I've been saying
            it wouldn't fly because the cones were upside down relative to
            the flying version, but that may not make any difference.
            -Steve
            http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 23, 2009
              Hi Donald,

              It's a teaching mechanism and also can be used as a heater for
              warmth. David also mentioned using it to draw power from the ground,
              using a coil at the bottom (however, the cycles will be far too high
              and of low amplitude to do any conventional work).

              Teaching mechanism, to understand some core principles of creation
              physics. That vibration is very important to tap free energy etc.

              Thanks
              Matt

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 24, 2009
                Mr Hamel was fond of this book as a teaching guide to the old technology.

                Now they are showing one on exhibition in the big smoke.

                http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090224.wdead0225/BNStory/Entertainment/home

                Probably worth the trip for Ontario folks. As an aside coming into
                Toronto on the way back from Mr. Hamel's place
                there were signs for an Egyptian exhibition at the ROM. I made a left
                turn and went right over there.
                The best stuff was in the earliest Dynasties. After a while the
                Egyptians lost the Annunaki touch ;)

                Dell

                Steven Dufresne wrote:

                > Hi Donald,
                > David Hamel often refered to it as the heater. He even wanted
                > someone to build one to heat the quonset garage he used for
                > his workshop in the winter.
                >
                > Though it wasn't intended to fly, thinking about it now, if
                > it did tap into ZPE then it would modify the local space
                > density and hence gravity. All these years I've been saying
                > it wouldn't fly because the cones were upside down relative to
                > the flying version, but that may not make any difference.
                > -Steve
                > http://rimstar.org <http://rimstar.org> http://wsminfo.org
                > <http://wsminfo.org>
                >
                > brodonh@... <mailto:brodonh%40verizon.net> wrote:
                > > Hi All,
                > > I'm new to this group.
                > >
                > > One question: is there a proposed practical application for the 3
                > > cone device?
                > >
                > > Sincerely
                > >
                > > Donald
                > >
                > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:hameltech%40yahoogroups.com>, Dell Coleman <picotech9999@...>
                > > wrote:
                > >>Juanmarcos
                > >>
                > >>The research that most people do is build one of the three cone
                > >> devices.
                > >
                > >>It is the only research worth anything
                > >>
                > >>Hola
                > >>
                > >>Dell

              • lady hawk
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 25, 2009
                  HI all,, the ' Big Smokey?'
                  Sounds like someone is refereing to Hamilton On rather than Toronto!!!! LOL
                  Up here some people still refer to Toronto as 'Hog Town' and anyone
                  who knows about Bay Street will understand why...OK, politics aside
                  here...
                  What one needs to do about the ROM exhibit is to call them and see if
                  they have published a catalogue of any sort for this exhibit. it would
                  have been published by the UofT press or maybe for the magazine
                  Rotunda..find as many pictorial representations as you can for this
                  one.
                  When you visit the show try to park a few subway stops north , east or
                  west of the University 'Museum' stop
                  or the Yorkville stop on the Bloor Danforth line will get you close
                  too and its a short window shopping walk away.
                  Any parking in the area is expensive and problematic to say the least
                  and nowadays there is a lot of break ins around there unfortunatly.
                  call 416-586-5862 or 416-586-5549 books xt @5784
                  tell whoeveryou speak to you want informationon the catalogue and
                  Rotunda magazine..be persistant there are a lot of young people there
                  who are still learning the ropes and they need to refer to a manager
                  who might know how to answer your questions better..if someone shows
                  an interest then they might print more pictures for the public