Re: where could i get the book?

  • tonytetryl
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 29, 2008
      thanks guys!
      is anyone willing to sacrifice his copy? (or i could buy a scanner for
      the person to do the dirty work instead, pricewise it is the same, lol:)
      even with errors in it i still find this book has a place up in the
      files section.
      besides, you can allways attach a warning note to look elsewhere for
      the real measurements.
      --the authors contact info (phone/email)?
      --any recent info about chris felton`s book? or about the guy himself?
    • Joe Smith
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 20, 2009
        A noble thing you did there my friend!
        j.