Re: [hameltech] Re: where could i get the book?

  • Jim Gogos
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 29, 2008
      Matt your 100% right mate!

      Robert Thomas, unfortunately has wrote and done some ridicules and down right stupid things in the book,
      he covers a wide and diverse subject matter, a subject matter that he knows nothing about!
      He often comments erroneously on alchemical or occult matter, areas that i know a thing or two.
      Thomas has taken great liberties in expressing his own beliefs which are based on nothing but ignorance!

      Also and i say this with great sadness and frustration the crafts dimensions given in the book are
      WRONG, this error was relayed to Robert Thomas well before the book was given to the printers or publishers,
       but he either ignored it or couldn't give a damn!

      I know its a calculation error, a calculation that was omitted or not picked up early in the piece by Thomas
      Mr. Hamel informed him of this but the corrections that he supplied him with where never included in the
      final copy of the book, so the ships dimensions are wrong. The error had to do the ships dimensions they had to be
      expended with each stage, and there's three stages in total.  John Pasley was with Mr. Hamel at the time
      and knows of the calculation error and its correct measurments.

      jim

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 20, 2009
        A noble thing you did there my friend!
        j.