Drawings and Blueprints

  • Gerardo Marin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm back again. Probably some of you already know, but Who can tell me how can I find some blueprints and drawings that Mr. Hamel Did?
      Some of you has any that want to share it?

      I am working in my own model prototype and energy device, but I want to see the original source to verify some of my data.

      Thanks in advance for your support
      Regards, Gerardo.
      Mexico

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
      La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
      http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/