Re: religious books?

  • tonytetryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2008
      beautiful answer tara, thank you very much!
      there are some little signs around mr hamel`s story that makes a
      satisfactory smile on my face because it confirmes what i think: that
      this is pretty much real and unique. no cheating. no making things up
      by mental speculation, because otherwise some elements would
      contradict eachother no matter how big fantasy one has.
      im reading chris felton`s comments from the files section: wow,
      unbelievable! (in a good way) so much knowledge there.
      regards
      greg