religious books?

  • tonytetryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2008
      hi everyone.
      im wondering what kind of religious books did mr hamel had in his house?
      as im reading through the articles in the files section, some of them
      mentions that mr hamel was very serious about god and religion and
      that this part of his life was not up to jokes.
      im just wondering if he was reading the bible and the egyptian book of
      the deads only, or he had a few "other" ones as well, like qur`an, or
      feng shui, etc-etc...or any other interesting books?
      thanks
      greg.
    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2008
        Dear Greg,
        When I visited with David his house was pretty devoid of any other
        books aside from the bible,
        Don't ask me which version, The egyptian book of the dead, and
        certianly no visible signs of any
        eastern marshal arts or feng shui or Qu'ran.
        From Davids age group, which was before the 2nd WW, it would have ben
        very surprising to me
        if he even thought kindly about any of that sort of foreign 'stuff'.
        He was a pretty down to earth, old fashioned 'John Wayne' sort of guy,
        (not very sophisticated in the eastern teachings at all) but definatly
        more intelligent than most.
        If he had an interest in anything like that it would have been dowsing
        and working with the aetheric energys like Wilhelm Reich.
        Tara

        On 11/23/08, tonytetryl <tonytetryl@...> wrote:
        > hi everyone.
        > im wondering what kind of religious books did mr hamel had in his house?
        > as im reading through the articles in the files section, some of them
        > mentions that mr hamel was very serious about god and religion and
        > that this part of his life was not up to jokes.
        > im just wondering if he was reading the bible and the egyptian book of
        > the deads only, or he had a few "other" ones as well, like qur`an, or
        > feng shui, etc-etc...or any other interesting books?
        > thanks
        > greg.

      • tonytetryl
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2008
          beautiful answer tara, thank you very much!
          there are some little signs around mr hamel`s story that makes a
          satisfactory smile on my face because it confirmes what i think: that
          this is pretty much real and unique. no cheating. no making things up
          by mental speculation, because otherwise some elements would
          contradict eachother no matter how big fantasy one has.
          im reading chris felton`s comments from the files section: wow,
          unbelievable! (in a good way) so much knowledge there.
          regards
          greg