Re: Re: Crazy...

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
      Space dust is full of microbes... by studying them we can learn what is raining down on us from space... yes, there is life out there and it's being found everyday... they just don't want to create a panic due to a very real possibility that the next plague might be coming down on us... I would suggest you start your search with "space dust" and maybe "microbiology"
      This could also prove the earth was "seeded" with life from space...
      Timothy...

      > Posted by: "George Pantos"
      > gop6@...
      >

      > georgepantos
      >

      > Tue Aug 5, 2008 9:32 pm (PDT)
      >

      > what do you look up on google, and what is so
      > important about space dust..??
    • George Pantos
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2008
        invasion of the body snatchers..??
        Space dust is full of microbes... by studying them we can learn what is raining down on us from space... yes, there is life out there and it's being found everyday... they just don't want to create a panic due to a very real possibility that the next plague might be coming down on us... I would suggest you start your search with "space dust" and maybe "microbiology"
        This could also prove the earth was "seeded" with life from space...
        Timothy...

        > Posted by: "George Pantos"
        > gop6@comcast. net
        >

        > georgepantos
        >

        > Tue Aug 5, 2008 9:32 pm (PDT)
        >

        > what do you look up on google, and what is so
        > important about space dust..??

      • Timothy
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
          No George... no less then the very origin of all life on earth...

          Timothy...

          > Posted by: "George Pantos"
          > gop6@...
          >

          > georgepantos
          >

          > Thu Aug 7, 2008 6:03 am (PDT)
          >

          > invasion of the body snatchers..? ?

        • George Pantos
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
            a ltttle off topic.. i'm one to believe in intelligent design.. that the universal mind creates higher states of being.. whether it be plants or animals.. or human shit.. well put huh..?? anyway. earth is on track to progress to creating higher states of being.. but that is not to discount the theory that we might have somehow dropped in from outer space.. anyhow. the book of genesis as described in David Hamel's book and very deep interpretation is really quite fascinating and probably says the most.. quite unbelievable how well it is put together in the book..