Re: crazy..

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      not so crazy as you would think...
      This was a space flight to recover space dust... it was going to be picked up in mid air by one of the helicopters... but the parachute failed and it crashed to earth :(
      lost all the data we wanted to get a close look at...
      this was a disaster that set us back 10 years and a few billion... so yes it's swept under the rug :(
      you can find more information on this in google... it is public record...
      Timothy...

      > crazy..
      > From:
      > George Pantos

      > crazy..
      >
      > Posted by: "George Pantos"
      > gop6@...

      > Sun Aug 3, 2008 3:02 pm (PDT)
      > http://www.youtube com/watch? v=awGOXaAA0Ts&
      > eurl=http: //www.ufoblogger .blogspot. com/

    • George Pantos
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        what do you look up on google, and what is so important about space dust..??