crazy..

  • George Pantos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        not so crazy as you would think...
        This was a space flight to recover space dust... it was going to be picked up in mid air by one of the helicopters... but the parachute failed and it crashed to earth :(
        lost all the data we wanted to get a close look at...
        this was a disaster that set us back 10 years and a few billion... so yes it's swept under the rug :(
        you can find more information on this in google... it is public record...
        Timothy...

        > crazy..
        > From:
        > George Pantos

        > crazy..
        >
        > Posted by: "George Pantos"
        > gop6@...

        > Sun Aug 3, 2008 3:02 pm (PDT)
        > http://www.youtube com/watch? v=awGOXaAA0Ts&
        > eurl=http: //www.ufoblogger .blogspot. com/

      • George Pantos
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
          what do you look up on google, and what is so important about space dust..??