OT: who runs the D.Hamel wiki site?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
      Anyone here?

      Thanks
      Matt
    • Esa Ruoho
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
        where is the david hamel wiki site, please?

        2008/7/3 demondoppel <mattihorn@...>:

        Anyone here?

        Thanks
        Matt

      • David Dobbs
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
          i doubt there ever would be a david hamel wiki site!
          --- Esa Ruoho <esaruoho@...> wrote:

          > where is the david hamel wiki site, please?
          >

          > 2008/7/3 demondoppel <mattihorn@...>:
          >
          > > Anyone here?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Matt

        • George Pantos
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008

            Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:32 PM
            Subject: Re: [hameltech] OT: who runs the D.Hamel wiki site?

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2008
              I just wanted to say, whoever goes by this name: Sister Endorphina....
              There are really stupid people on Wiki. I attempted to edit the site
              with some interesting things, to open people up to D.Hamel's efforts.
              It all got trashed by this a-s-s-h-o-l-e above. Don't go to WIKI to add
              things, it will happen to you too. So much for freedom of speech and
              getting information out to the world. Luckily, someone from PESWIKI
              grabbed some of my words and started another article on David Hamel.

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...> wrote:

              > Anyone here?
              >
              > Thanks
              > Matt

            • PICO TECH
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2008
                I went to the John Hutchison wiki recently and same crap -- some editor
                thinks they are god
                Not content to report the news
                Dell

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2008
                  Hey guys:

                  http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=218092

                  This looks pretty neat! a movie for David!

                  I am going to edit that wiki site anwyas, and see if I can get as
                  much on as I can regardless of these dumb editors :)

                  Matt