RE: [hameltech] Re:11111: Base magnets

  • Jon C. Munson II
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2008

      Namaste!

      The WIS stuff was another stepping stone to flight.  The 3CD was one, WIS is another.  Though WIS is used in the “engine.”

      Not that a WIS device couldn’t be configured to produce a current by a different modus…

      Peace, Love, and Light,

      Jon C. Munson II

      "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

      I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2008
        Mike,

        Interesting commentary, glad to see your still around. I agree it
        should be possible to make a pure WIS device with no magnets. My own
        experience suggests it would be quite difficult however. Really high
        precision would be needed. With enough weight the oscillator will
        center itself, but with the center magnets power can be tapped.

        Perhaps it would be worthwhile for builders to make the gap between
        the oscillator magnets adjustable so it can be tuned with the rest of
        the device.

        Did you ever do any more playing with the Super-Mini? A oscillator
        may have been all that was missing to keep it going.

        Justin