Re: 3CD

    Message 1 of 54 , May 1, 2008
      The pivot has to be half the height of the cone. So the inner cone
      skin must be adjusted until that half mid point is achieved. The
      spread sheet is wrong. It has to be HALF the height. This is very
      important. It has to do with the transference of kinetic energy at
      it's most balanced state....otherwise anything away from the half
      point will result in an imbalance and will cause shutdown.

      Something like that.

      Matt

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <picotech9999@...>
      wrote:

      > Matt,
      > A question about the MPM setup -- I was looking at the cone size
      > spread-sheet with the picture of the MPM
      > in it - What I realized is the inner skin point location is not at
      that
      > point of nothing that Mr Hamel says is the isotope line for the
      pyramid.
      > How you get that is to bisect the cone sides at a line dropped
      > perpendicular from the cone vertex to the other side. Doing this
      from
      > both sides will give that "point of nothing". Can you check this
      for
      > me? I was looking at cone-sizes.xls when I noticed that...
      > Dell
      >
      > demondoppel wrote:
      > >
      > > done:
      > > Files > TofL Nov 2003 to present 2008 > Other
      > > magnetflows.dxf (autocad 2000 version)...alter it all you want.
      > >
      > > Matt
      > >
      > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hameltech%
      40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > Dell Coleman <picotech9999@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Matt
      > > > If you still have autocad, can you export that file as dxf then
      > > can
      > > > grab it with my freebie qcad.
      > > > thanks
      > > > Dell

      > > the

      > > it

      > > it

      > > <mailto:hameltech%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:hameltech%
> [...]
      This
      > > is
      If
      > > they
      > > surface

      > > possible.

    • Dell Coleman
      Message 54 of 54 , May 1, 2008
        Well its a good thing that this is in a model - we can play with that
        and see,
        but lets make it at half height. It think that spreadsheet does half
        height.
        The picture of the isotope was showing something else ...

        Dell