Re: [hameltech] Re: [aggroup] Possibly Linking Anti-Grav With What I've Been Saying... (Hermes)

  • granite spider
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 10, 2008

      all these devices are using orgone, it is the "spark"......orgone? ....prana , chi , the odic force , ki ,.... my fav. primal matter , and twenty other names over the last 100,000 years........

      what where doing is giving primal matter direction, the device is refinning it into different degrees of aether, the resonation of the device determines the out come......

            3cd -- perpetual motion,  alternative energy and heat ......
            wt to spd -- perpetual motion, alternative energy and its the work horse.....

      wilhelm reich built a orgone generator, his paper the "cancer bio"...showed and alternative to battle pathogens.......cancer was targeted in the paper .......
      wilheim built a good device,,,,,but you can not us metal in its construction ........theres a much better material.......i have built one like wilhelms, to the sarced cut.....i use it for charging water...........

      lady hawk <tarabead@...> wrote:
      Dear Granite,
      This is begining to sound an awful lot like an orgone generator.

      Is anyone familiar with www.WarriorMatrix. com?

      Take a long look on the postings since the 1st of April if only for starters.
      We seem to be coming to some kind of conerence of info here.

      I'm not insightful enough to get the connections. ..maybe.
      Tara

    • starraider25
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 18, 2008
        You mean the MIBs? Well, that's another reason why one should help
        others to build working 3CD's. It's easy for those dudes to
        intimidate one person, but once the knowledge is shared and a lot of
        people are building it, they just won't be able to stop it.

        Jaro