Re: [aggroup] Possibly Linking Anti-Grav With What I've Been Saying... (Hermes)

  • Transworld2
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 7, 2008
      Kenny,
      I posted about this a while back, proposing that combinations of certain sounds
      (like maybe the Fibonacci scale) might produce higher-dimensional effects. I found
      interesting info on that website about Hermes. Living in ancient Egypt, that was
      one smart dude! Anybody wants to know the Greatest Secret of the Universe?

      I like especially this part: "By bringing together the First and Third Hermetic
      Law the ancient formula of: visualization+vibration=manifestation may be induced."

      And what is vibration? SOUND! Also, mechanical and electromagnetic waves.

      http://9waysmysteryschool.tripod.com/sacredsoundtools/id17.html

      "Most important of all are three works: the oldest is the 'Divine Pymander' which
      contained the divine wisdom and the secrets of the universe as revealed to Hermes.
      It consists on 17 fragments all in one work. The second book of the Divine
      Pymander was 'Poimmandres'or 'The Vision', it relates Hermes mystical vision,
      cosmogony, and the secret sciences of the Egyptians and spiritual development of
      the Soul. The third work is known as 'The Emerald Tablet' or 'The Emerald
      Table'(Smaragdine Table). According to legend, The Emerald Tablet is said to have
      been discovered in a caved tomb, clutched in the hands of the corpse of Hermes
      Trismegistus. Regarded as the most revered magical document in Western occultism,
      The Emerald Tablet is the foundation of astrology and alchemy. The most
      significant part of The Emerald Tablet is within its opening tractate:

      " I am Hermes Trismegistus, One in Essence, Three in Substance. I am Hermes, the
      Universal Agent or Primordial Life Force, My Three Aspects are the Male, Female,
      and Male-Female Principles."

      " Know then the Greatest Secret of the Universe: As Above,So Below - As Within, So
      Without".

      " It is true and most certain that: That which Above reflects that which is Below.
      Know this to understand the secret of what is infinitely large, infinitely small
      and in between, and the Nature, Form, Structure and Function of all things."

      " That which is Within reflects that which is Without, know this to understand the
      Secret of Creation. The inner Divine Fire of Thought creates the multiplicity of
      form and texture on earth. Thus, water, fire and spirit mixed by wind are
      contained within the substance of earth."

      " With utmost concentration, awareness and focus, discriminate the Spiritous Earth
      thus: seperate the Gross from the Subtle, first by gentle heat, then by great
      fire. Thus, the Subtle ascends to heaven, the Gross descends to earth, Above and
      Below are equalized: Within and Without are transmuted. From darkness is born the
      New Light and the New Energy that penetrates all substances: the Universal Solvent
      of Creation."

      " This is why I am Hermes Trismegistus: I know the Secret of the Three-In-One,
      thus is performed the Great Work, the mystery of the Great Akh-Nun-Ra!"

      Important to students and practitioners of Sacred Sound is the KYBALION which
      contains the tenets of hermetic philosophy known as The Seven Hermetic Principles
      or the Seven Laws of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus.

      " The principles of Truth are seven; he who knows these, understandingly,
      possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

      1) THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM
      2) THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE
      3) THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION
      4) THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY
      5) THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM
      6) THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
      7) THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER

      The great Third Principle of Vibration embodies the truth that motion is manifest
      in everything in the universe, that nothing is at rest, that everything moves,
      vibrates, and circles. Every thought, emotion or mental state has its
      corresponding rate and mode of vibration. And by an effort of the Will of the
      person, or of other persons, these mental states may be reproduced, just as a
      musical tone may be reproduced by causing an instrument to vibrate at a certain
      rate. By bringing together the First and Third Hermetic Law the ancient formula
      of: visualization+vibration=manifestation may be induced. "

      Jaro

      --- In aggroup, "Kenneth" <rockindolphin@...> wrote:

      > Hey, All!
      >
      > I was trying to 'do my thing', but not getting the desired results,
      > tonight, and I got to thinking about Cymatics. I ran across this
      > interesting page and it says that this guy who invented the Tonoscope
      > could make water defy gravity with sound. 'Might be worth looking at!
      >
      > http://9waysmysteryschool.tripod.com/sacredsoundtools/id12.html
      >
      > I decided to look into this because certain tones/sounds from sounds
      > were making my mind explode, so they seemed quite powerful and
      > profound.I believe that the 'sound forms' created by sound resonate
      > with the 'Cosmic Oneness/God/whatever'. It takes shape within your
      > brain and turns it into somekind of 'quantum communications device'
      > allowing us to do amazing things by communicating with Creation. Maybe
      > this is why people say 'AUM'/'OM' during meditation?
      >
      > ~Kenny

    • starraider25
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 18, 2008
        You mean the MIBs? Well, that's another reason why one should help
        others to build working 3CD's. It's easy for those dudes to
        intimidate one person, but once the knowledge is shared and a lot of
        people are building it, they just won't be able to stop it.

        Jaro