Re: [hameltech] OT: vehicles

  • lady hawk
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
      Dear Dell,
      Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
      I guess that's what the enlightenment principle is all about.
      Just seeing these thngs clearly for what IS and is not.
      I'm still trying to fill in a non scientific background with so-called
      knowledge that I was never taught in school.
      A long time ago I chose to take the route of developing the intuition...
      but some knowledge of physics is still required.
      Magnetisim is seemingly so simple but when it is more full explored,
      well it's something else again, maybe.
      All I'm left with is cogitating and exploring the Ormus water and magnetite sand
      and mineralizing the earth and gold trailing and etc.
      I'm going up to Bankroft this spring/ summer to find some magnetite sand.
      The ormus that can be gathered has powerful healing propertys.
      If you haven't encountered it yet just go to Barry Carters site
      www.subtleenergys.com
      and just read.
      It's not fiction...I took some a few years ago and my body was
      repaired tremendously.
      Nothing too serious, just some small injurys that healed and
      synchronisities that are still
      rather curious.
      Again, thanks for the follow-up.
      Be well... Tara