Re: [hameltech] Death of Religion and Technology

  • Dan LaRochelle
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
      Jaro,

      Death of Religion and Technology?  I don't think so....!

      Until you can do the things that Jesus did in front of multitudes, you should not pretend to be in the know.

      "Those who believe in nothing, will believe in anything"!

      Religion is real and has been real since all times.
      No amount of new-age, old-age gooblygook is going to explain religion away.

      Unless you can do the same things as Jesus did, you need to express your writings as just your simple plain old opinion.
      Nothing more.....it just your opinion.

      It's my opinion that you know nothing about religion and thus believe anything that comes along all the while flip-flopping your beliefs as every hour changes.
      So, read another new-age gooblygook book and change your opinion again.  You're good at it!

      Good day,

      Dan

      Transworld2 wrote:

      Well folks, the death of religion is upon us. It'll happen suddenly within the
      next few years. Why? Because even as we speak there are thousands of people who
      can heal the same way Jesus did. And very soon they'll figure out that they can
      use the same technique to turn water into wine, or walk on water.

      Jesus was considered a Deity because of his miracles, but when thousands of people
      worldwide start making the same miracles, even the masses will realize that he was
      nothing special. I mean who'd want to worship someone who's no more powerful than
      your neighbor?

      And of course, it'll be the death of technology too. I mean who'd want to drive or
      go by plane when you'll have the ability to teleport yourself anywhere you like?
      So guys, you can pretty much forget about antigravity too, since people who can
      directly control matter, don't need no machines or spaceships.

      BTW, creating miracles (like Jesus did), is really nothing special, it is a
      TECHNIQUE. Now that doesn't mean that everyone can use it, but those who are more
      spiritual will be able to use it most effectively. So Mankind is coming of age and
      we are about to experience the Age of miracles.

      Now the reason why I'm so sure about this, is because I now understand how the
      technique for creating miracles works. And like I said, it's being used already,
      mainly for healing. One of main proponents of this is Dr. Bartlett who's website
      is:

      http://www.matrixen ergetics. com/

      I've just analyzed the principles on which it works, and realized that it can be
      used for more than just healing, and soon will be used that way. Oh, and thanks to
      Kenny, who's story about the She-God turned me towards this, when I was analyzing
      Her instructions for teleportation.

      Jaro

    • Transworld2

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
            Dan,
            Seems to me that other person's post was nothing more than spam to get
            people to go to the website for seminars and books.

            It had nothing to do with hamel tech. That previous poster should be
            banned.

            www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming
            and the melting poles.

            www.ElectricQuakes.com daily solar and earthquake images.
          • Dan LaRochelle
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
              GWMobile,

              I've watched this guy Jaro on the [aggroup] attack religion and stir up problems and he is at it again here on the hameltech group.
              Jaro is like a leaf in the wind and spouts all kinds of non-sense.  (....that's MY opinion.)

              Regards,

              Dan

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
                That's okay...for religion will evolve and perhaps the old ways be
                somewhat sent to the lower esteem of things. Making way for new
                evolved understandings of the universe...which then becomes a new
                evolved religion.....enter the 5th dimensional Beings...who are human
                like you and I, but have come into higher universal
                understandings....they are called the Ancients...more or so, Atlantis
                types.

                5th dimensional existence requires a restructuring of things known.
                But as far as antigravity not being required...that is totally
                incorrect. It will used....since 5th dimensional physics and 5th
                dimensional existence go hand in hand.
                all those out there who think we are to float above the clouds in our
                bodies only or to journey out into the stars in spirit alone...are
                not 100% correct. It is both physical and spiritual....but we still
                need a conveyance....and an awareness of high knowledge.

                Healing, by using the 5th dimensional gifts...everyone will be
                considered special...but the greatness of Jesus will seem commonplace
                in all of us....that is the idea.

                And it's NOT about worshipping the Christ to begin with!
                That is the mistake made by many. We are to not to worship him and
                forget about ourselves. His goal was for us to realize we are going
                to have a great chance of becoming self similar to him and others of
                the same magnitude.

                Death of technology?
                No...it would be evolution of technology.
                Planes and automobiles are low vibrational physics. UFOs are high
                vibrational physics. There is still the involvement of higher
                technology....that is for sure. The pyramids were not built using
                thought alone....someone had high knowledge to make it happen.

                Miracles are what people call the unknown....when something happens
                and there is no explanation...for the time being. Miracles become
                higher knowledge when the act behind them is understood.
                Teleportation...walking on water...these are evolutionary
                things...and seemingly miracles. However, from the standpoint of
                higher Being or person...this is commonplace...they know how it is
                done. We on the other hand....look for the strings and the 'slight of
                hand'...and if there isn't any of those...we call it miracles....when
                of course, it is most likely a fault of awareness on our part, to
                understand. Once understanding is made, we realize the idea of
                a 'miracle' is just a lower awareness term.

                Matt

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Transworld2" <jaro@...> wrote:

                > Well folks, the death of religion is upon us. It'll happen suddenly
                within the
                > next few years. Why? Because even as we speak there are thousands
                of people who
                > can heal the same way Jesus did. And very soon they'll figure out
                that they can
                > use the same technique to turn water into wine, or walk on water.
                >
                > Jesus was considered a Deity because of his miracles, but when
                thousands of people
                > worldwide start making the same miracles, even the masses will
                realize that he was
                > nothing special. I mean who'd want to worship someone who's no more
                powerful than
                > your neighbor?
                >
                > And of course, it'll be the death of technology too. I mean who'd
                want to drive or
                > go by plane when you'll have the ability to teleport yourself
                anywhere you like?
                > So guys, you can pretty much forget about antigravity too, since
                people who can
                > directly control matter, don't need no machines or spaceships.
                >
                > BTW, creating miracles (like Jesus did), is really nothing special,
                it is a
                > TECHNIQUE. Now that doesn't mean that everyone can use it, but
                those who are more
                > spiritual will be able to use it most effectively. So Mankind is
                coming of age and
                > we are about to experience the Age of miracles.
                >
                > Now the reason why I'm so sure about this, is because I now
                understand how the
                > technique for creating miracles works. And like I said, it's being
                used already,
                > mainly for healing. One of main proponents of this is Dr. Bartlett
                who's website
                > is:
                >
                > http://www.matrixenergetics.com/
                >
                > I've just analyzed the principles on which it works, and realized
                that it can be
                > used for more than just healing, and soon will be used that way.
                Oh, and thanks to
                > Kenny, who's story about the She-God turned me towards this, when I
                was analyzing
                > Her instructions for teleportation.
                >
                > Jaro

              • starraider25
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
                  Dan,
                  "Those who believe in nothing, will believe in anything"? You're
                  accusing me of just having an opinion and yet you hide behind an
                  opinionated statement like this, as if it had any authority.

                  And I never said that religion will be explained away, it'll simply die
                  when people start having miracuouls powers like those that Jesus
                  reportedly had. All I did was accept as reality the healings that Dr.
                  Bartlett and his pupils are doing, and his explanation of how that
                  works, and projected that into the future.

                  It's kinda like seeing the Wright brotheres flying in their airplane at
                  a speed of few miles per hour, and predicting that soon airplanes will
                  fly at speeds of 50 or even 100 mph.

                  And I posted this here to spread the knowledge, whether people use or
                  experiment with that is up to them. For me, Dr. Bartlett's claim that
                  he and everyone else can access the quantum field which is at the
                  deepest level of matter, and mold it simply by his mind to change
                  matter instantly, is well worth investigating because it can create
                  miracles.

                  Jaro
                • starraider25
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 17, 2008
                    Matt,
                    religion will evolve about as much as vinyl records evolved. They're
                    dead, being replaced by CD's ipods and other technology. It's
                    recording media that evolved, and similarly what will evolve
                    regarding religion, will be spiritual beliefs. People will just stop
                    worshiping Jesus as a God, when they develop powers like turning
                    water into wine themselves.

                    And you're right that higher beings know how to make miracles. But
                    the thing is that they're using a TECHNIQUE which anyone can learn.
                    Dr. Bartlett discovered that technique and teaches it to others. It
                    probably works better for the more spiritual people, but it is a mind
                    technique and no technology is required.

                    Jaro

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > > spiritual will be able to use it most effectively. So Mankind is
                    > coming of age and
                    > > we are about to experience the Age of miracles.
                    > >
                    > > Now the reason why I'm so sure about this, is because I now
                    > understand how the
                    > > technique for creating miracles works. And like I said, it's
                    being
                    > used already,
                    > > mainly for healing. One of main proponents of this is Dr.
                    Bartlett
                    > who's website
                    > > is:
                    > >
                    > > http://www.matrixenergetics.com/
                    > >
                    > > I've just analyzed the principles on which it works, and realized
                    > that it can be
                    > > used for more than just healing, and soon will be used that way.
                    > Oh, and thanks to
                    > > Kenny, who's story about the She-God turned me towards this, when

                  • granite spider
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 18, 2008
                      wow!.......no info on this site for weeks.......and then this????????????

                      jaro...do what you will, you have freedom of choice....but, please be negitive about hamel tech. some where else....go perfect yourself or something........heres a hint?  figure out, truly, which geometric symbol and colour base, fits into each of the 13 charka, there are then many combinations and results....heres an other bone! ......properly done ..the heart and third eye.....will increase concentration a thousand fold.......but at what freq. .........walk on water? ....just physically resonate higher then water does.....master  J understood which combination to use.........

                      enough fun and poking around......spring is here!....and its back to work folks........so lets make "something work"....
                      davids time line....dec. 21, 2012......lots of here say about this date these days......people making holes in mountains, going under ground and all......
                      time is short, we won't get the granite block in the north, unless something works.....

                      all the best........

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 18, 2008
                        Hats off to you GraniteSpider :)
                        Where are you going with this Jaro? in circles?
                        Of course people will be able to do things as Christ has done...why
                        not? We are not to continue...obviously in this 3rd dimensional
                        existence for all time.

                        back to work!

                        :)

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "starraider25" <jaro@...> wrote:

> [...]
                        > > coming of age and
                        > > > we are about to experience the Age of miracles.
                        > > >
                        > > > Now the reason why I'm so sure about this, is because I now
                        > > understand how the
                        > > > technique for creating miracles works. And like I said, it's
                        > being
                        > > used already,
                        > > > mainly for healing. One of main proponents of this is Dr.
                        > Bartlett
                        > > who's website
                        > > > is:
                        > > >
                        > > > http://www.matrixenergetics.com/
                        > > >
                        > > > I've just analyzed the principles on which it works, and
                        realized
                        > > that it can be
                        > > > used for more than just healing, and soon will be used that
                        way.
                        > > Oh, and thanks to
                        > > > Kenny, who's story about the She-God turned me towards this,

                      • Bill Keiser
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 18, 2008
                          A glance at the homepage of this group(and some of the others you are
                          posting to) confirms my memory that this group is about Hamel technology.
                          As fascinating as your ideas about spirituality may be, they do not
                          belong here, or any other technology groups.
                          This may just be my opinion, but it is fairly common policy on most
                          yahoo groups and other special purpose forums that completely off
                          topic messages like this are not appropriate. The final word on this
                          is with the group owner, and not having heard from him, I am putting
                          this out as my own opinion. Personally, if this was my group, you
                          would be warned and put on moderation. At best, you should at least
                          use the "OT" keyword, although I don't see a need for that on a
                          special purpose list like this one.
                          And please please please clip your replies, folks. Have pity on those
                          of us who access the list in expanded or digest mode. I'm getting
                          carpal tunnel fingers scrolling through all those long posts.
                          Thanks
                          Bill Keiser
                        • PICO TECH
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 25, 2009
                            Group,
                            When you get this straight,

                            Religion is the study of Light and
                            Science is the study of religion

                            ;) and no kidding

                            Dell

                            Dan LaRochelle wrote:

> [...]
                            >> who are more
                            >> spiritual will be able to use it most effectively. So Mankind is
                            >> coming of age and
                            >> we are about to experience the Age of miracles.
                            >>
                            >> Now the reason why I'm so sure about this, is because I now
                            >> understand how the
                            >> technique for creating miracles works. And like I said, it's being
                            >> used already,
                            >> mainly for healing. One of main proponents of this is Dr. Bartlett
                            >> who's website
                            >> is:
                            >>
                            >> http://www.matrixenergetics.com/ <http://www.matrixenergetics.com/>
                            >>
                            >> I've just analyzed the principles on which it works, and realized
                            >> that it can be
                            >> used for more than just healing, and soon will be used that way. Oh,
                            >> and thanks to
                            >> Kenny, who's story about the She-God turned me towards this, when I

                          • martin venter
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 25, 2009
                              Hi Everyone

                              What is the argument here ? God (and Jesus) are spirits and
                              we have spirtis - anyone of us who "links" to our spirit
                              bodies in this world has these supernatural abilities.
                              Problem is we lost it when falling into sin via Adam. So,
                              there is nothing "fancy" about this, in fact, the sorcerers
                              of Farao did these things eons ago. This will not change
                              the fact that JESUS IS ALIVE !

                              Blessings.

                              “EAST RAND SECURITY EXPO NOW ON”

                              http://www.swiftsms.co.za/swiftT/track.asp?e=*em*&cid=113&u=8&tid=2011
                            • Mike
                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 25, 2009

                                I hope this isn’t going to degenerate into religious fervor!

                                Religion has caused more wars and suffering than anything else!

                                It certainly has never solved any technical problems, hence the decline of the Arab nation, that gave us our math and numerical systems!

                                Ok, the ‘apparent’ values of the church (WHICH ONE???) seem to provide a good moral base for life, until they want to ‘interpret & modify’ such that, for instance homosexuality is no longer a religious crime! And the muslims want to convert or kill all that are not muslims!

                                300 years ago, Protestant & Catholic church murdered about as many as a percentage, and torture as we cannot imagine.

                                Like was it Guy de Molar, that the Pope ordered a small charcoal fire while he burnt at the stake, so he was conscious to watch his legs burn off:? Or the regular inquisition that put lard on people’s feet and cooked the flesh down to the bone in front of a charcoal fire?

                                ‘GOD BOTHERERS’ is a good name.

                                “Give unto Caesar which belongs to him” applies here, go worship your Gods, and DON’T bring it into technical work, or all will surely be lost for ever!

                                Mike.

                                Mike. J. Furness (agnostic)