OT: Orfeo Angelucci...a contact much like David's...and also different....

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2008
      Orfeo Angelucci.

      Someone had posted this person's experience in another forum.
      I thought it would be interesting to post it here, since after
      reading about his experiences, it felt like a 'David Hamel' story.

      This person was observed much like David was. An exchange of
      information and more.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page4.html

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci

      So many have had privvy to these Higher Vibrational Peoples...it's
      quite amazing.

      :)

      Matt
    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2008
        Dear Mat,
        Thanks,
        Tara

        On 2/1/08, demondoppel <mattihorn@...> wrote:
        > Orfeo Angelucci.
        >
        > Someone had posted this person's experience in another forum.
        > I thought it would be interesting to post it here, since after
        > reading about his experiences, it felt like a 'David Hamel' story.
        >
        > This person was observed much like David was. An exchange of
        > information and more.
        >
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page4.html

        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci
        >

        > So many have had privvy to these Higher Vibrational Peoples...it's
        > quite amazing.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Matt

      • Joan Scott
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 4, 2008
          Check out today's Toronto Star Business Section. Thane Heins formed a company in 2005 called Potential Difference Inc. to develope and market his invention. We should get in touch with him to tell him David Hamel's ideas. Hope we've finally done it. Mother Earth needs the help. Joan in Canada.

          lady hawk <tarabead@...> wrote:
          Dear Mat,
          Thanks,
          Tara

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 4, 2008
            I read his story. It's the magnetic that influences the machine.
            It just goes to show that the magnetic is very important for free
            energy. Another confirmation.

            He's probably in for a fight...as usual...although like all other
            inventors, they wish to help the world and thus we have to deal with
            a dark 'cabal' (in all things it seems, he lost his wife and kids as
            well persuing the 'dangerous' dream)...and we see them get silenced
            or they lose momentum.

            If he keeps his efforts small and less 'out there' and perhaps within
            a community, he may get better results in having others use his
            technology. Going for the world market....or even the whole country
            will just prove to be futile as usual! As we have seen time and time
            again. It has to be quiet and not so galant it seems.

            Scientists who are prepared to investigate his work will also, tend
            to slow things down...perhaps to a halt....which could be
            another 'dark' cabal motive.

            It is my own hopes that we will get disclosure, in that mankind will
            not have this 'perpetual' reasoning for not believing in over unity
            machines.

            It is state of mind, for our own physics laws work against
            us...telling us perpetual motion is a myth or fantasy...and we have
            come along and yes....there are many many emergences of persons who
            come with perpetual motion machines working....
            Perpetual motion means ultimate freedom in the end.....so inorder to
            enjoy this, all other 'stops' have to be removed in order for this
            type of tech. to be enjoyed wide spread.

            Matt

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Joan Scott <mybuddysystem1@...>
            wrote:

            > Check out today's Toronto Star Business Section. Thane Heins formed
            a company in 2005 called Potential Difference Inc. to develope and
            market his invention. We should get in touch with him to tell him
            David Hamel's ideas. Hope we've finally done it. Mother Earth needs
            the help. Joan in Canada.

            > lady hawk <tarabead@...> wrote: Dear Mat,
            > Thanks,
            > Tara
            >
            > On 2/1/08, demondoppel <mattihorn@...> wrote:
            > > Orfeo Angelucci.
            > >
            > > Someone had posted this person's experience in another forum.
            > > I thought it would be interesting to post it here, since after
            > > reading about his experiences, it felt like a 'David Hamel' story.
            > >
            > > This person was observed much like David was. An exchange of
            > > information and more.
            > >
            > > http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page4.html

            > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci
            > >

            > > So many have had privvy to these Higher Vibrational Peoples...it's
            > > quite amazing.
            > >
            > > :)
            > >
            > > Matt
            > >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
            Yahoo! Answers.

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 4, 2008
              But then again Steorn.com seems to be pretty confident in what they
              propose, but of course they are 'waiting' on scientists to validate
              them...and as I said below, that could halt everything....because
              these scientists would be literally 'opening' the doors on the free
              energy market if they approve such a machine and it be in a way,
              their responsibility....and they could make or break it.

              For them to approve this free energy technology would be like them
              opening up a 'door' to heaven....it would seem....on a smaller scale
              for the time being...and also competition would flood the market...it
              would be in a way a dream come true. It would also oppose the already
              in place dark cabal....which still runs strong in the oil industry
              and perhaps hydro.

              It's a little twisty....isn't it? It's been twisty for some time.
              As people come to understand that this stuff is more than possible,
              hopefully it will tend to make people sway towards acceptance.....

              the idea of a universal energy source being behind the operation of
              all free energy machines is another path which will lead to saucer
              technology in the end....if evolution of said technology is quick and
              full of haste, where things advance forward day to day....and without
              a controller, who wishes us to make money for this controller by
              using the outdated fuel sources.

              We all want to live higher and better...and yet we have to remove
              the 'stops' before making way to the higher living....or higher
              vibrational existence. The 'stops' being the dark cabal and all
              associated 'fears' about advancing forward....in our own
              families...in our work place...in the community. People have to be
              more open to it, rather than discuss the hockey game or how much
              their car insurance is....and elswise.

              Hamel's tech will force the door open much greater than all
              others...since the tech is primarily for space travel....that is for
              sure. It is beyond most inventions....it is really the goal of
              all...that is why it is here.

              Matt

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > >
              > > On 2/1/08, demondoppel <mattihorn@> wrote:
              > > > Orfeo Angelucci.
              > > >
              > > > Someone had posted this person's experience in another forum.
              > > > I thought it would be interesting to post it here, since after
              > > > reading about his experiences, it felt like a 'David Hamel'
              story.

              > > > This person was observed much like David was. An exchange of
              > > > information and more.
              > > >
              > > > http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page4.html
              > > >
              > > > **********************************************************
              > > >
              > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci
              > > >

              > > > So many have had privvy to these Higher Vibrational
              Peoples...it's
              > > > quite amazing.
              > > >
              > > > :)
              > > >
              > > > Matt
              > > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go

            • Steven Dufresne
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 4, 2008
                I searched and found it here:
                http://www.thestar.com/article/300042
                -Steve
                http://rimstar.org

> [...]
                > David Hamel's ideas. Hope we've finally done it. Mother Earth needs
                > the help. Joan in Canada.
                > >
                > > lady hawk <tarabead@> wrote: Dear Mat,
                > > Thanks,
                > > Tara
                > >
                > > On 2/1/08, demondoppel <mattihorn@> wrote:
                > > > Orfeo Angelucci.
                > > >
                > > > Someone had posted this person's experience in another forum.
                > > > I thought it would be interesting to post it here, since after
                > > > reading about his experiences, it felt like a 'David Hamel'
                story.

                > > > This person was observed much like David was. An exchange of
                > > > information and more.
                > > >
                > > > http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page4.html
                > > >
                > > > **********************************************************
                > > >
                > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci
                > > >

                > > > So many have had privvy to these Higher Vibrational

              • Joan Scott
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                  Good Morning Everyone : The Toronto Star made a correction on that article on Thane Heins. He's 46, did go to college to study etectronics, and dubbed his machine the " Perepiteia ". It's on page B3 on the bottom left hand corner. Joan in Canada.

                • Mike
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                  • Steven Dufresne
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                      Mike,
                      Pretty much all you need to know is in the videos at:
                      http://www.g9toengineering.com/backemf/demonstration.htm
                      It's probably easier to download them and then play them.
                      They're huge. Googling "thane heins" turns up plenty.
                      -Steve
                      http://rimstar.org

                      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@...> wrote:
                      > Hi Joan, and to Matt,
                      > Thank you Joan; because you say 'Page
                      > 3', I'm a little puzzled. I followed the link from Steven, and read
                      it,
                      > is that it? Or is there more?
                      > Now to Matt, I think you are a little too scathing about 'Electronic
                      > Engineers' and 'Institutes.' ( I fall in that category!) We would
                      ALL
                      > like to see an advance on accepted theory, and the 'Professors',
                      would
                      > love to see a new angle on stuff they have been handed down! They
                      > didn't invent the Electronics formulae; so have no vested interest
                      in
                      > disputing anything, which would NOT be the case if someone
                      overturned
                      > their personal life's work!
                      >
                      > Maybe the 'conspiracy theory' kicks in later, from 'On High', but
                      unless
                      > someone will step forward and openly admit to being gagged, it must
                      > remain speculation. To my eyes, today there's not much difference
                      to see
                      > between governments and the big business's that own them, so
                      a 'private'
                      > gagging would not be unexpected, I digress.
                      >
                      > Back to subject, can you imagine just HOW MANY outrageous claims
                      pass
                      > our collective noses every year?
                      >
                      > From my experiences in an 'un named' site, most people have about
                      1% of
                      > electrical knowledge, if that, get a 'buzz word' and before you
                      know it,
                      > for example, there's a whole book of rules for 'Radiant
                      Electricity',
                      > which as yet has never been proven to exist! Some will then hear
                      about
                      > 'Nuclear Spin' and ask questions in the 'Unknown' area, and it's all
                      > suddenly woven into a fabric that makes sense to them! When people
                      are
                      > 'adamant', God help you if you p*** on their fireworks or ask for
                      PROOF
                      > that is acceptable to the community at large! "My friend did it,
                      or a
                      > farmer has saved..." is NOT acceptable proof!
                      >
                      > As yet, (apart from some exceptions like David Hamel) there's no
                      > demonstrable and instantly reproducible proof! Of any OU!
                      >
                      > The only visible claim seems to revolve around a magnet on a motor
                      shaft
                      > 'speeds it up' DC or AC motor, series, shunt, compound wound, or
                      just a
                      > PM motor? There's a whole bunch of unknowns to start with! IF a DC
                      > motor, and most likely Permanent Magnet, then I CAN see a
                      mechanism! IF
                      > the placement of this magnet DOES increase speed by way of passing
                      down
                      > the shaft and 'field weakening', then it's a well known effect,
                      utilised
                      > in many ways! This is quite easy to see and prove, IF OU, then the
                      > increased speed will not cause more current to flow, and could even
                      show
                      > less!
                      >
                      > If not, then it's just another way of achieving a well known effect,
                      > which Academia will easily prove; MAYBE I can find a motor and try
                      for
                      > myself today?
                      >
                      > I HOPE he has something, for all our sakes!
                      >
                      > PS, I know all about the Steorn situation, at best they were utter
                      fools
                      > to put up an absolutely new and previously unassembled motor for
                      the big
                      > demo! I'm told that the company hasn't 'collapsed' and is still
                      going
                      > on! I have no proof either way, but I see the article was very
                      quick to
                      > put them down, which MIGHT be a little presumptious of them, and
                      smells
                      > just a little perhaps?
                      >
                      > Mike.
                      >
                      > Mike. J. Furness
                    • Mike
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                      • Mike
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 5, 2008
                            Hi Mike,

                            I doubt it very much that gov't system scientists who undergo the
                            understanding of new type OU machines will follow through to bring to
                            the public.
                            Heck we can't even get true UFO disclosure.... :)
                            Unless we get a miracle of incredible human understanding...I doubt
                            it very much.

                            We are still waiting on said OU machines.

                            The Dark Cabal is the force which prevents progress out of current
                            paradigms.

                            ...and I am not pointing fingers, not at you or anyone here.

                            We can prove to ourselves if an OU device is real and useable and
                            then use it ourselves. Then pass it to others we come across etc.

                            The gov't fixated or oil industry paid-off
                            scientists/technicians/smart peoples are the ones who will slow the
                            advancement to new exotic life-freeing technologies.
                            The small guy outside of the 'control claptrap' can confirm if the OU
                            machine works.

                            Steven Greer has pushed and yet nothing comes out....

                            I know, and I agree, the OU arena is confusing and seems like a
                            fantasy production.

                            I am an Electronic Engineering Technologist (since 1997), so I know
                            how you feel about understanding things.
                            P.S.: Hameltech is all I need. But seeing these other OU attempts are
                            interesting and somewhat confirming of things already known, science-
                            wise.

                            Thanks
                            Matt

> [...]
                            > increased speed will not cause more current to flow, and could even
                            show
                            > less!
                            >
                            > If not, then it's just another way of achieving a well known effect,
                            > which Academia will easily prove; MAYBE I can find a motor and try
                            for
                            > myself today?
                            >
                            > I HOPE he has something, for all our sakes!
                            >
                            > PS, I know all about the Steorn situation, at best they were utter
                            fools
                            > to put up an absolutely new and previously unassembled motor for
                            the big
                            > demo! I'm told that the company hasn't 'collapsed' and is still
                            going
                            > on! I have no proof either way, but I see the article was very
                            quick to
                            > put them down, which MIGHT be a little presumptious of them, and

                            On
                            > Behalf Of Joan Scott
                            > Sent: 05 February 2008 12:27
                            > To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                            > Subject: Re: [hameltech] Re: Perpetual Motion Machine Invented by
                            Ottawa
> [...]
                            > > come along and yes....there are many many emergences of persons
                            who
                            > > come with perpetual motion machines working....
                            > > Perpetual motion means ultimate freedom in the end.....so inorder
                            > > enjoy this, all other 'stops' have to be removed in order for
                            this
                            > > type of tech. to be enjoyed wide spread.
                            > >
                            > > Matt
                            > >
                            > > --- In hameltech@yahoogrou <mailto:hameltech%40yahoogroups.com>
                            > ps.com, Joan Scott <mybuddysystem1@>
                            > > wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Check out today's Toronto Star Business Section. Thane Heins
                            > formed
                            > > a company in 2005 called Potential Difference Inc. to develope
                            and
                            > > market his invention. We should get in touch with him to tell him
                            > > David Hamel's ideas. Hope we've finally done it. Mother Earth

                          • Joan Scott
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 6, 2008
                              I was just telling you aboat a " corrections notice " the Toronto Star had made  when they said Thane, had no electrical schooling, his age was wrong, and the name of his machine was omitted. They need to confirm their facts before printing an article. I didn't know if they put corrections on the internet. Joan in Canada.