Re: OT: Hello

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hi Raui,

      Good to hear from someone, like yourself, on the otherside of the
      world taking an interest in David's science. Good to hear it's in
      Australia!

      Are you attempting a 3CD?

      Show us some pics of your work....if you feel alright about it.

      Thanks
      Matt from Ontario, Canada

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "erauzed" <erauzed@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I'll start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is Raui
      > Searle. I'm nearly 16 and I live in Australia. I got interested in
      > David Hamel about 6 - 7 months ago when I have an experience which I
      > would best describe as a possible encounter. I started getting
      really
      > hooked on the whole ET scene of things and then I came across David.
      >
      > Being a teen who is very interested in his science I instantly saw a
      > very real possiblity of David's inventions actually working. Since
      > then I've already spent $60 dollars on magnets which I have now came
      > to th conclusion were much too small but I am determined to get this
      > to work.
      >
      > Nice to meet you all.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Raui Searle

    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2008
        Dear Raui,
        Nice to have you on board.
        I can only offer you some websites to look at that might, and I'm sure
        will, inspire
        your researches on magnetic energy / levitation devices.
        Below, I have copy and pasted some notes I've been saving.
        I am on the warriormatrix.com You should look at that site first. It
        is the most urgent to address the needs of your land mass.
        Being in Australia you should know about Orgonite as fast as you can
        get some out there to help end this awful drought.
        I used to live in Sydney a long time ago and I just couldn't handle
        the amount of suffering that land mass is being subjected to.
        You have my deep sympathy. I hope you have a peaceful warrior heart.
        It is needed.
        Barry Carters Ormus forum is also recommended reading.
        Altho' it will seem as tho' it doesn't apply to David Hamel work it is
        actually neccessary ro understand the principals behind the magnetic
        energy you are exploring.
        Others are....
        www.leedskalnin.com
        Google; John Milewski, Ormus is a Gas
        also; ormus- m-state gold -pyramid -energy
        Google that string of search words and just read what comes up.

        This will seem like a lot of DI vergent info but it will Converge on
        the points of how magnetic energy works.
        If you can get a book from Amazon I would suggest you purchase
        Pyramid Energy by Hardy.Killick ISBN 0-932298-58-7
        or you may call Mary Hardy at 269-673-4849 or e-mail her at mhardy@....
        She is a most unusualle lady who understands and will teach how the
        ancients and not so ancient Tibetans too, can levitate blocks of
        stone.
        i've been associated with Tibetan teaching for the past 40 years and
        I've seen some rather amazing things.
        I do not think she is misrepresenting herself and knowledge in any way.

        http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk/index.html
        PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:50 pm Post subject: For
        Experimenters Reply with quote
        A page with many patents pertaining to what appears to be forms and
        uses of orgonite.
        Many patents for "radio-wave absorbtion". (read- microwave)

        http://oregonite.blogspot.com/

        example:
        Electromagnetic radiation shielding material and device. Igor Smirnov
        Abstract
        A material and devices made therefrom are described when placed in
        proximity to persons, animals and plants serve to lessen adverse
        health effects caused by electromagnetic radiation (EMR) exposure. The
        material has a polymeric matrix and inorganic and organic components
        which are responsive to an magnetic field and emitting natural
        electromagnetic oscillations which are beneficial to humans, animals
        and plants, and offset harmful aspects of the EMR. The polymer is
        polar and has high relative permitivity. The components are an
        oxydated hydrocarbon emulsifier; a galvanic salt; an alkaloid; a dye
        or stain; and a polysaccharide. The devices may be solid, fibrous,
        powdered or woven fabrics.

        Click on the drawings on each page to get the details.
        Bruce
        He is a friend and fellow orgonite warrior.
        Write whenever you wish.
        I'm researching in my own way too.
        If you have a question let me / us know.
        The synchronicity lately is amazing!
        Take care.... Tara
        _________________
        Just do it. Time is already here.

        http://arcticbeacon.com/books/ http://
        www.naturalhealinghouse.com/scalar.html
        its www.magneticenergy.org.uk
        You will really like that one!!!
        Down load the whole file.
        It goes missing from web often!!!
        I saved the best for last!!

        On 1/20/08, demondoppel <mattihorn@...> wrote:
        > Hi Raui,
        >
        > Good to hear from someone, like yourself, on the otherside of the
        > world taking an interest in David's science. Good to hear it's in
        > Australia!
        >
        > Are you attempting a 3CD?
        >
        > Show us some pics of your work....if you feel alright about it.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Matt from Ontario, Canada
        >

        > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "erauzed" <erauzed@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > > I'll start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is Raui
        > > Searle. I'm nearly 16 and I live in Australia. I got interested in
        > > David Hamel about 6 - 7 months ago when I have an experience which I
        > > would best describe as a possible encounter. I started getting
        > really
        > > hooked on the whole ET scene of things and then I came across David.
        > >
        > > Being a teen who is very interested in his science I instantly saw a
        > > very real possiblity of David's inventions actually working. Since
        > > then I've already spent $60 dollars on magnets which I have now came
        > > to th conclusion were much too small but I am determined to get this
        > > to work.
        > >
        > > Nice to meet you all.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Raui Searle

      • erauzed
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2008
          Ole_thor: Thank you :)

          Matt: Thank you for your warm welcome. I am going to be attempting the
          3CD, the only let down is the magnets I have aren't even half an inch
          in length and they are no where near powerful enough so I am going to
          be saving up. When I do I will be more than happy to show you my
          progress :)

          Tara: Thank you very much for those informative links I will be sure
          to check them all out. As for my land at the moment well its fine now.
          We used to be in drought until July when a huge storm hit where I live
          and washed a coal ship onto a beach at Newcastle (2 hours drive from
          Sydney). As a matter of fact its actually raining now as we speak.

          Does anyone know if there are any NSW groups out there that work on
          David's technology ?

          -Raui
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "lady hawk" <tarabead@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Matt from Ontario, Canada
          > >

          > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "erauzed" <erauzed@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hello,
          > > > I'll start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is Raui
          > > > Searle. I'm nearly 16 and I live in Australia. I got interested in
          > > > David Hamel about 6 - 7 months ago when I have an experience which I
          > > > would best describe as a possible encounter. I started getting
          > > really
          > > > hooked on the whole ET scene of things and then I came across David.
          > > >
          > > > Being a teen who is very interested in his science I instantly saw a
          > > > very real possiblity of David's inventions actually working. Since
          > > > then I've already spent $60 dollars on magnets which I have now came
          > > > to th conclusion were much too small but I am determined to get this

        • gmplascenciamx
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
            Hi Raui,

            Welcome!, I find that you can do it, using everything in scale.

            If you spend that money on magnets, try to calculate the right scale
            and start to learn with this.

            If can I help you or the group, please let me know.

            Regards, Gerardo.
            From Mexico.

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "erauzed" <erauzed@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            > I'll start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is
            Raui
            > Searle. I'm nearly 16 and I live in Australia. I got interested in
            > David Hamel about 6 - 7 months ago when I have an experience which
            > would best describe as a possible encounter. I started getting
            really
            > hooked on the whole ET scene of things and then I came across
            David.

            > Being a teen who is very interested in his science I instantly saw
            > very real possiblity of David's inventions actually working. Since
            > then I've already spent $60 dollars on magnets which I have now
            came
            > to th conclusion were much too small but I am determined to get
            this
            > to work.
            >
            > Nice to meet you all.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Raui Searle

          • raythehatman
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "erauzed" <erauzed@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              > I'll start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is Raui
              > Searle. I'm nearly 16 and I live in Australia. I got interested in
              > David Hamel about 6 - 7 months ago when I have an experience which I
              > would best describe as a possible encounter. I started getting
              really
              > hooked on the whole ET scene of things and then I came across David.
              >
              > Being a teen who is very interested in his science I instantly saw a
              > very real possiblity of David's inventions actually working. Since
              > then I've already spent $60 dollars on magnets which I have now came
              > to th conclusion were much too small but I am determined to get this
              > to work.
              >
              > Nice to meet you all.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Raui Searle