Re: [hameltech] OT: post to all

  • Ole_thor
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 18, 2008
      Matt,
      All the books I had were sent to Mr Hamel last year.
      the only source now would be Bob Thomas.
      I haven't heard from him for quite some time.

      As far as Mr Hamel's legacy, I have heard nothing
      but I am not that close to those that were involved in it.

      I am not building anything at this time unfortunately.
      I am kind of tied up trying to keep up with business.

      I like to see the reports that you make on your progress,
      keep a positive attitude and it will come to you.
      good luck,
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 19, 2008
        Good to hear from you Ole.

        Thanks for the updates.
        I will look up Bob Thomas. Perhaps someone has his email or teley?

        Matt

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole_thor" <ole_thor@...> wrote:

        > Matt,
        > All the books I had were sent to Mr Hamel last year.
        > the only source now would be Bob Thomas.
        > I haven't heard from him for quite some time.
        >
        > As far as Mr Hamel's legacy, I have heard nothing
        > but I am not that close to those that were involved in it.
        >
        > I am not building anything at this time unfortunately.
        > I am kind of tied up trying to keep up with business.
        >
        > I like to see the reports that you make on your progress,
        > keep a positive attitude and it will come to you.
        > good luck,
        > Ole.

      • Randolph
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 19, 2008
          On p. 371 of the WORD made Manifest... Mr. Thomas only provides the
          address to Science of Truth and tells the reader to send money there.
        • Randolph
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 19, 2008
            BTW: Amazon still hasn't fixed the listing for The WORD made Manifest.
            When looking it up by ISBN on Amazon, there's a book entitled "Deja Vu"
            by Science of Truth.
          • Steven Dufresne
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 27, 2008
              Randolph,
              Is that the address for buying the book? If so, can you tell me
              what the address is? I sometimes get requests for information
              and it would be good if I could tell them where to buy the book
              or at least where to inquire. Heck, I'll send them a snailmail
              and ask.
              -Steve
              http://rimstar.org

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Randolph <randolph@...> wrote:
              > On p. 371 of the WORD made Manifest... Mr. Thomas only provides
              > the address to Science of Truth and tells the reader to send
              > money there.
            • Randolph
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 27, 2008
                per p.371

                Science of Truth
                307 N. Olympic Ave
                Arlington, WA 98223

                To purchase THE WORD MADE MANIFEST THROUGH SACRED GEOMETRY, send $37
                plus $5 S & H to the above address...

                P.S. I looked up the ISBN # at Amazon, but I still get a different book,
                yet by Science of Truth.
              • Randolph
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 27, 2008
                  Steve,

                  I had a look at your site, http://rimstar.org <http://rimstar.org>

                  Don't forget http://fungi.com/ by Paul Stamets, fungi expert..
                • Steven Dufresne
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 27, 2008
                    Thanks Randolph,
                    I'll pass this on to the person now asking for it and send a
                    snail mail myself. I spent some time with Bob Thomas once
                    when he stopped in Ottawa on his way back from David's.
                    It'd be nice to say Hi. I'll let you all know what I find.
                    -Steve
                    http://rimstar.org

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Randolph <randolph@...> wrote:
                    > per p.371
                    >
                    > Science of Truth
                    > 307 N. Olympic Ave
                    > Arlington, WA 98223
                    >
                    > To purchase THE WORD MADE MANIFEST THROUGH SACRED GEOMETRY, send
                    $37
                    > plus $5 S & H to the above address...
                    >
                    > P.S. I looked up the ISBN # at Amazon, but I still get a different
                    book,
                    > yet by Science of Truth.
                  • Dan LaRochelle
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 27, 2008
                      Hi,

                      Is this Bob Thomas's address?
                      Science of Truth
                      307 N. Olympic Ave
                      Arlington, WA 98223

                      To purchase THE WORD MADE MANIFEST THROUGH SACRED GEOMETRY, send
                      $37 plus $5 S & H to the above address...

                      Does anyone have any contact info for Bob Thomas?

                      Please email me off list if need be.

                      Thanks,

                      Dan LaRochelle