Re: [hameltech] OT: not supposed to post this stuff..

  • lady hawk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
      See if this of any use or interest to anyone out there.
      Thanks
      I've lost the url.. so this is the only way I can send it.
      Magnetic Energy To Heal The Planet

      C - 2 + 14z = 710Y + 409

      Visualize Planetary Healing - Click Here

      "Our hearts are one. Beyond these illusions, beyond this pain and
      suffering, we exist in a glorious symphony of oneness. See the
      physical world for what it is, an illusion to use for self
      realization. Your power is permanent, nothing can or ever has taken it
      away. If you feel powerless, you are seeing the illusion as real - it
      is not real - it is just a tool. All fear and all it's children are
      temporary, but even fear serves an important purpose - it shows you
      what you want to let go of. You are love. You are free, you always
      have been. Now listen, we are talking and planning our life together,
      you and I, the All that Is, are constantly conversing. But as long as
      you choose fear, anger, doubt, worry, etc. in your conscious mind, you
      miss the conversation on your current conscious level. NOW, engage in
      the conversation, choose love and freedom in your mind and join
      yourself and me as Oneness. Together we will guide your life in the
      new directions you are deeply longing to experience. I love you. You
      and I are freedom manifested. Simply accept our Oneness now and
      always." --Our Source

      Please note that the host of this material is not the original source,
      who is unknown. The material has been copied by permission, and is
      freely available. It is important that it should be distributed as
      widely as possible in order to safeguard it from malicious agencies.

      PLEASE HELP PRESERVE THIS INFORMATION - save it to your hard disk
      (please note this is a 9.7mb pdf file) and upload it anywhere on your
      web site. If you send an email to contact@... we
      will post a link to your website. We especially need ISPs outside the
      U.S. to host this information.

      Click here to view this website in PDF files using Adobe Acrobat Reader

      **For a technical analysis of the Mini-Romag Unit please visit:

      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mromag.htm

      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mromexp.htm

      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/dsqromag.htm

      Note: There are many details that still need to be worked out on these
      units, please follow your inner voice. We realize the drawings
      provided are not easy to work with (the PDF drawings are better), we
      hope to provide professional CAD drawings in the near future. After
      experiencing governmental suppression (which is based on fear), we
      feel it is a miracle that we are presenting this information at all.
      We have learned that patience and TRUST build power, and our power is
      unlimited.
      Magnetic Water Purifier
      Magnetic Water Pump
      Magnogen Engine
      Magnetic Generator
      Magnetic Light Box
      Romag-Generator
      Mini-Romag Generator
      Pyramid Unit
      Magnetic Piston
      Cold Fusion Motor
      TiAlCo-B Metal
      Particle Transmuter
      Magnetic Motor
      Magnetic Heating Unit
      Spaceship

      also

      Gallium-Deuterium Fusion MagneticMotor

      Discussion Group
      When we love each other and the Universe we live in, the possibilities
      are endless. This web site provides free education and information
      about magnetic devices and principles. We have not proven to the
      public that these devices function as stated. This technology is the
      product of many years of research and revelations and we firmly
      believe this information is true. We believe these units are examples
      of what can be developed when people co-create with the Creator Force
      within them. We offer this information as a gift to help people
      progress with love and heal the environment. These devices are
      intended to use renewable magnetic energy, and then recycle the energy
      back into the environment without producing pollution. Magnetic
      technology can potentially supply all our energy, transportation,
      light, heat, and water needs. Magnetic energy may also be used to help
      clean the environment and conserve our natural resources. Technology
      created with love is without limitation.

      Download text on this site.

      Link us to your site!

      Magnetic Theory 101

      Confirmations

      Our Mission Statement

      What you can do to help

      Disclaimer of liability

      A Prayer

      contact@...

      Discussion Group

      Boundaries of Science WebRing
      (c) 2007 WebRing Inc.
      Boundaries of Science WebRing
      << Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>
      Visit a complete list of WebRing memberships here
      Powered by WebRing.
      This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.

      On 12/12/07, George Pantos <gop6@...> wrote:
      > so don't comment please.. have a look for your own interest.. check out
      > other segments.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BTh1VUIqhc

    • PICO Tech
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
        ladyhawk,
        its www.magneticenergy.org.uk  , a mirror of the original magneticenergy.com
        Its a great site with lots of lessons. We have deciphered some but not all of it. The main problem is the foundry work needed to get the right materials.  The confirmation page came together not too long beforethe original site was closed. They had material taken for gov use etc so you know they knew something ... There might still be particular chat groups for that site - I know there is a romag replication at Naudin and romag discussion groups
        Dell

        web site. If you send an email to contact@magneticene rgy.org.uk we

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
          Dear Dell.. Many thanks for sending this info around so fast.
          I just got off the call with John Milewski from the Ormus site.
          WOW...
          This update is good to have but how the heck are we to get access to
          those links?
          I'm really kicking myself I didn't get print outs when I could have.
          Did you hear Art Bells rerun of his interview with Paul Colbeck
          from April 11 '01?
          I still haven't seen those photos he took. I didn't know I was that famous
          as :"the woman" who took him there.
          I wish I hadn't now if all he wanted to do was rip him off.
          Last time I ever trust an American!
          Sorry if I'm slamming or offending you but, boy what a creep!
          I have more photos BTW fromabout a year after those ones were filmed
          and it looked as tho' he han't done any more work on that working
          model in the quanset hut.
          I think he knew what was happening with Paul and he moved the more
          serious workoff-site..
          I hope.
          Any way, enough for now.. just thanks,
          Tara